HarlettoScara 2022 US Tour

I'm trying to think of the Wednesday morning itinerary for next week. Trying to decide if we should grab Whataburger for breakfast or hold off about 40 minutes and grab something at Buc-ee's along with some road trip snacks. I was also thinking about lunch in Shreveport which is about the halfway mark. Maybe a little cajun food at The Blind Tiger. Thoughts @baylrballa?
If you're going up 35 then over to 30 I'm thinking czech stop is a must.

Cracker barrel might be fun too, depending on time
Might be the first time I’ve ever seen Cracker Barrel referred to as ‘fun’.

You guys are feeding Rob so much good food, he will need this actual tee shirt afterwards:
This is an actual french basketball players name.

1664982565913.png

Cracker barrel might be fun too, depending on time
Yeah that would be good but I was thinking of just eating something on the road for breakfast and trying to get as far as we could before traffic starts getting too bad. Maybe stopping somewhere at lunch to break up the trip a little.

Yeah that would be good but I was thinking of just eating something on the road for breakfast and trying to get as far as we could before traffic starts getting too bad. Maybe stopping somewhere at lunch to break up the trip a little.

yeah, that's not a short drive. I think i've been through tyler/shreveport once in my life, so not much to contribute on that stretch.

Awful quiet in Ohio

There's not much once you leave Waco until you get to Shreveport other than a few small towns haha.

Is it kidnapping? Maybe…. But it’s about to be skyline time!!!!

@dacatalyst41 lives in Shreveport. He may have some recommendations if he pops in here :D

Almost there
image.jpg

So we’re at Skyline - is happening!

I'm trying to think of the Wednesday morning itinerary for next week. Trying to decide if we should grab Whataburger for breakfast or hold off about 40 minutes and grab something at Buc-ee's along with some road trip snacks. I was also thinking about lunch in Shreveport which is about the halfway mark. Maybe a little cajun food at The Blind Tiger. Thoughts @baylrballa?
That’s not a bad idea if you’re eyeing cajun. Walk On’s actually has some surprisingly good options as well. If you’re in the mood for comfort food, hit up Daq’s near Stonewall. The wings are unreal and they have these spicy Mac and cheese bites they should be illegal. Pretty much everything there is good but you’ll need a pick me up to drive afterwards. 😂😂

Just demolished a Skykine Coney…. Not bad, not bad at all. I have certainly eaten a lot worse, now what’s next!

OK, so onto Elk’s Ankle

I am riding with my fellow foreigner.

And explaining to him for 4ish hours how bad of a decision he made.
I don't think you'll have to explain much Lol

Back