The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol! Mil Phickelson!!!!!!! Dude we have one right by work, and it takes all I can not to eat their fries everyday.

Always 5 Guys burgers!

Perfect. Draft it. 349 hits within 5 minutes.

Calloways vs. getting dumped vs. bacos

Lol! Mil Phickelson!!!!!!! Dude we have one right by work, and it takes all I can not to eat their fries everyday.

Perfect. Draft it. 349 hits within 5 minutes.

If I start a 5 guys vs R11 thread will I get banned? LOL

I had a Chicago dog from a street vendor today. The onions were a bit intense. Also, somebody stole my 3/4 eaten jar of queso from the work fridge? I'm pretty sure that's nasty.

I should have some info on the new Taylormade clubs that will be coming out down the line in the next couple of days.

Lol yes! But I mean, my first thread was about Groove Sharpeners. I then whined about a fitting. But I was at fault too haha. Its just fun :)

If I start a 5 guys vs R11 thread will I get banned? LOL

So what's in a Chicago Dog? We have them at sonic here but I'm not sure I trust an Arizona Chicago Dog. The best hot dogs reside inside Soldier field. That is a fact. Razr.

I had a Chicago dog from a street vendor today. The onions were a bit intense. Also, somebody stole my 3/4 eaten jar of queso from the work fridge? I'm pretty sure that's nasty.

I should have some info on the new Taylormade clubs that will be coming out down the line in the next couple of days.

can we compare it to 5 guys burgers?

That's awesome F2G. I know you probably can't talk now but man, that's some cool news.

So what's in a Chicago Dog? We have them at sonic here but I'm not sure I trust an Arizona Chicago Dog. The best hot dogs reside inside Soldier field. That is a fact. Razr.

Tomato slices, pickle spear, sport peppers, relish, onions, mustard, with a dash of celery salt. I would say that Wrigley has an excellent hot dog as well.

Tomato slices, pickle spear, sport peppers, relish, onions, mustard, with a dash of celery salt. I would say that Wrigley has an excellent hot dog as well.

Don't forget the poppy seed bun. Haha

Its the sport peppers that scare me.

just had lemon merange (sp) cheese cake. ugh...I'm in shape...round is a shape right?

Chicago dogs are the best!!! AND don't go making an amateur move by putting ketchup on your dog either, especially at Wrigley. Haha

Is that why I got a strange look from the vendor at Soldier??? I thought he was gonna kick my @ss. Or is it only Chi Dogs with no ketchup? I never understood the hot dog etiquette.

Chicago dogs are the best!!! AND don't go making an amateur move by putting ketchup on your dog either, especially at Wrigley. Haha

just had lemon merange (sp) cheese cake. ugh...I'm in shape...round is a shape right?

I can't do sweets. My round shape comes from too many brewskis.

Very true. That would be almost as bad as rooting for the Cardinals or saying Old Style tastes bad.

Is that why I got a strange look from the vendor at Soldier??? I thought he was gonna kick my @ss. Or is it only Chi Dogs with no ketchup? I never understood the hot dog etiquette.

Yeah you definitely don't want to put ketchup on your dog in Chicago, especially at a sporting event.

No, you shouldn't be putting the Ketchup on your dog. Especially in Chi. He was probably thinking you were a spy since you had on a Rex jersey and were saucing up that dog.

I can't do sweets. My round shape comes from too many brewskis.

Very true. That would be almost as bad as rooting for the Cardinals or saying Old Style tastes bad.

I'm not a beer kinda guy...I prefer the hard liquor..

Noted. It sounds like its almost as bad as wearing a Packers jersey.

Yeah you definitely don't want to put ketchup on your dog in Chicago, especially at a sporting event.

They kept asking me for Autographs. And when if I was starting.... haha.

No, you shouldn't be putting the Ketchup on your dog. Especially in Chi. He was probably thinking you were a spy since you had on a Rex jersey and were saucing up that dog.

wish people would stop being so uptight....ITS FRIDAY....RELAX A BIT!!!!

I'm not a beer kinda guy...I prefer the hard liquor..

I can dig that. I like it all. Except wine. I still drink it, but I won't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back