Voice Caddie TL1 Rangefinder Review

Just arrived. Can't wait to get this thing into the wild. The optics on this are incredible. Thanks again @Jman for the write up. I know I will not be disappointed with this.

Unknown-1.jpeg

Last edited:
cool that they have changeable covers...

20% off + free shipping through the 24th on their website if anyone is shopping.

cool that they have changeable covers...

Nice! They’re finally available!

Just arrived. Can't wait to get this thing into the wild. The optics on this are incredible. Thanks again @Jman for the write up. I know I will not be disappointed with this.

View attachment 9129138
I used @JB's last weekend and its pretty damn awesome. You're going to love it.

I used @JB's last weekend and its pretty damn awesome. You're going to love it.
Well if it helps me get good rounds going like you did @ the MC this last weekend, I will bo good! Congrats BTW. Thanks!

Hey @Scooby45 I found something!
Since my bag is pretty solid for 2023, a laser is on my wish list. I never really used one with the phone app because I felt it took too much time to get the phone out, check distances and then laser it. But having gone to a watch this year, I've found myself taking a quick glance at the watch and then pulling out a laser more often. My laser is cheap and not even for golf though so I think an upgrade is in order for 2023.

Hey @Scooby45 I found something!
Since my bag is pretty solid for 2023, a laser is on my wish list. I never really used one with the phone app because I felt it took too much time to get the phone out, check distances and then laser it. But having gone to a watch this year, I've found myself taking a quick glance at the watch and then pulling out a laser more often. My laser is cheap and not even for golf though so I think an upgrade is in order for 2023.
Yeah, and it sounds like this would be a good one from everything here.

This thing is phenomenal! Got it last Friday. So quick and the optics are perfect and very high quality. Picked up the pin fast with a nice jolt. Love the magnet too as there are quite a few bumps on the cart path at my home course and the thing didn't move. Can't be more pleased. Thanks for the review!

Think I'm going to pick one of these up as well. Thanks for the excellent write-up @Jman

Anyone know what they did last Black Friday? They currently have a 20% off coupon but don't know if it's worth waiting a month to see what discount they offer then

So gave into the hype and ordered one as I had a Bushnell that just died (battery door ripped off). I had entered the 20% of code, it said it applied, but didn't update the price. Went ahead anyway and once the order confirmation goes through - it shows the reduced price. Given all the reviews, $359 seems just crazy low for all that one is getting with this unit. Can't wait to get it and get into play here in TN thanks JMan for the great review.

So gave into the hype and ordered one as I had a Bushnell that just died (battery door ripped off). I had entered the 20% of code, it said it applied, but didn't update the price. Went ahead anyway and once the order confirmation goes through - it shows the reduced price. Given all the reviews, $359 seems just crazy low for all that one is getting with this unit. Can't wait to get it and get into play here in TN thanks JMan for the great review.
You’re gonna love it.

just packed this one in my bag for the trip. absolutely love this device

just packed this one in my bag for the trip. absolutely love this device
Mine is making the trip as well!

I wonder if we will see another 20% or higher off promo

STILL the best rangefinder I’ve ever used.

Would really love to try one of these!

Back