Where should I play in Myrtle Beach?!

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks everyone for you input! We are still finalizing our plans and i will certainly update yall on how the trip goes.

sounds good, enjoy the trip!

This is like asking what to eat at a Las Vegas buffett. There's so many good courses in the area. I suggest going a little south and staying and playing at True Blue and Caledonia.

+1 these are outstanding courses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You really can't go wrong with many courses down there. I just came back from Myrtle a week ago, but didn't get to take my clubs.
My favorite is probably The Grande Dunes Resort Course. Great course and was voted Best Course in the Nation by (Golf Digest-don't hold me to this, but I'm pretty sure).

+1 You should really be looking for a package that will let you play a few different courses included in the deal. They are available all over the place, and usually include some pretty nice courses too. You should check out Legends. You can stay there, and they have 5 courses on site.

I really liked Legends. You can stay there and play a different course everyday. Pretty nice courses too.

man i could kick myself for not remembering the name of this place, but last year on vacation, i went to a golf shop that specializes in used and discounted clubs in Myrtle beach and it was amazing. i'm sure if you play somewhere and give them the description i just gave you they would be able to tell you what the name of it is. it's worth a trip to go to.

man i could kick myself for not remembering the name of this place, but last year on vacation, i went to a golf shop that specializes in used and discounted clubs in Myrtle beach and it was amazing. i'm sure if you play somewhere and give them the description i just gave you they would be able to tell you what the name of it is. it's worth a trip to go to.

Jordan, I did a quick search on the web and the following link list many shops as you described. Was it at Myrtle Beach or North Myrtle Beach? Of course many of the SuperStore golf shops there are simply amazing also, not many golfers visit MB without visiting Martin's PGA SuperStore at least once. Check out the list and see if any of the store names jog the memory.

http://www.perfectgolfvacations.com/myrtle-beach-golf-stores.html

Martin's is a must, Im usually there once or twice when we go down

There are a few stores like this. Bandit Golf is one and another is called The Olde Golf Store i think.

Martin's is a must, Im usually there once or twice when we go down

Undoubtedly my favorite store down there!

Back