Off Course: Introducing Amplified Golf

Man, that was a great listen. You could just hear the passino between @KeepGolfSquiggy and @Canadan about this crazy game we all love.

And another vote for someone who would get into those shirts!

Thanks so much. I had a great time. Looks like we will be making some shirts :)

After listening to @KeepGolfSquiggy and @Canadan yesterday morning I was amped up to do something but couldn't cause I was at work.

Felt like I needed to listen to hard rock on golf course, drink a high ball or 2 and just go enjoy the golf course after I shopped at Goodwill looking for polyester pants!

Last edited:
Never thought I'd hear some Steel Panther chatter on Off Course, but here we are!

Very cool concept and vision, hopefully they branch out to other instrument brands. Let me tell you - a Ludwig line with some of their classic drum wraps like White Satin Flame and Blue Oyster Pearl would be SICK.

love the idea. S
I bought the telecaster driver headcover!
Thank you so much for purchasing the Tele Driver. I hope you love it as much as we do.

I bought the telecaster driver headcover!
After listening to @KeepGolfSquiggy and @Canadan yesterday morning I was amped up to do something but couldn't cause I was at work.

Felt like I needed to listen to hard rock on golf course, drink a high ball or 2 and just go enjoy the golf course after I shopped at Goodwill looking for polyester pants!

Wooooooo! Thanks for listening !!

Really enjoyed the podcast. Really like the new twist on accessories and especially at a reasonable price point.

Finally able to finish this one up this morning, really enjoyed the episode. Was pretty cool listening to the extremes conversation and it totally makes sense. I'm not a big music guy (no talent there haha) but definitely going to have a look at the barrel guitars and covers. Also the polyester pants convo had me laughing as well cause I could totally picture it.

Finally catching up on pods after some travel, this was such an interesting listen. As someone who tends to really get into things and dive in, can totally relate to the conversation about extremes in either direction. Great correlation between interests, and it's obvious all of this has been done the right way.

Finally catching up on pods after some travel, this was such an interesting listen. As someone who tends to really get into things and dive in, can totally relate to the conversation about extremes in either direction. Great correlation between interests, and it's obvious all of this has been done the right way.
Thanks for listening to the podcast.

Great episode, as always
I love the passion.
Really excited to see what is to come

Ordered a AmplifiedGolf Strat putter cover. I've got to say I'm impressed with the quality, the shipping was fast too. I'll post a full review with pictures soon.

Color me impressed, the leather"ette" doesn't feel cheap nor fake. It might be synthetic, but it's high quality. It reminds me of the leather used on Fender's hardshell cases. The stitching is flawless, and the design is well thought out and most importantly, original and licensed! It has a magnetic closure and closes back together solidly even without the closure. The red velvet liner is soft and polish and will probably hold up better than my covers with white lining. I'm sure it's not for everyone but those that are musicians or like myself, wannabes who enjoy golf, this is a homerun and a great way to flash your other hobby on the course. 20221117_174407.jpg20221117_174400.jpg20221117_174348.jpg20221117_174341.jpg20221117_174323.jpg

Last edited:
Color me impressed, the leather"ette" doesn't feel cheap nor fake. It might be synthetic, but it's high quality. It reminds me of the leather used on Fender's hardshell cases. The stitching is flawless, and the design is well thought out and most importantly, original and licensed! It has a magnetic closure and closes back together solidly even without the closure. The red velvet liner is soft and polish and will probably hold up better than my covers with white lining. I'm sure it's not for everyone but those that are musicians or like myself, wannabes who enjoy golf, this is a homerun and a great way to flash your other hobby on the course. View attachment 9136067View attachment 9136068View attachment 9136069View attachment 9136070View attachment 9136071
Looks amazing. I bet it looks even better in person!

Cool headcovers! If/when there's a collaboration with EVH guitars (owned by Fender) on the Wolfgang or Frankie model, I'll be 100% all in (the Wolfgang QM Transparent Amber is my #1 guitar, love that thing!).

Wolfie.png

Frankie.png

Color me impressed, the leather"ette" doesn't feel cheap nor fake. It might be synthetic, but it's high quality. It reminds me of the leather used on Fender's hardshell cases. The stitching is flawless, and the design is well thought out and most importantly, original and licensed! It has a magnetic closure and closes back together solidly even without the closure. The red velvet liner is soft and polish and will probably hold up better than my covers with white lining. I'm sure it's not for everyone but those that are musicians or like myself, wannabes who enjoy golf, this is a homerun and a great way to flash your other hobby on the course. View attachment 9136067View attachment 9136068View attachment 9136069View attachment 9136070View attachment 9136071
Thank you for noticing the nuances. Being it was Fender, we wanted it to be a good representation of the brand. For the inside lining, We tried to get as close to the red that lines the cases because we thought that was an about attribute. To us, nuances are where authenticity lives. Thank you so much for posting this.

Back