ANNOUNCEMENT Stitch Anniversary Sale: THPer Exclusive Coupon

order placed. shorts and shirts and bags

oh my

I have been surprised with the quality of the stitch brand. Incredibly strong and comfortable. I used to be a monthly subscriber (mystery boxes) and the shirts are still in my normal rotation.

Okay who bought stuff? What did you get?

I bought the UGB and a 1/4 zip. I could have gone for more but contained myself.

The goods…
1/4” zip
image.jpg
The UGB - this thing is awesome.
image.jpg

Ordered a polo and their five pocket pant in grey. Love the discount

There are some good deals here if you need anything from Stitch.

IMG_8835.jpg

Okay who bought stuff? What did you get?

i bought two mystery shirt boxes.
3 pair of shirts.
and 3 bags.

2 of the 6 shirts were duplicates but i like them. 1 shirt was that hideous cloud pattern that i’ll never wear. the fits and finished are nice.

i don’t like the shorts. too big. too long.

the bags are outstanding. so smartly designed. super classy. i love them.

hey have some trips coming up thinking about getting this.

1. how many days fit?
1a. golf trip 5 polos and shorts? socks etc and shoes? t shirts etc.
1b. work trip 3 button downs pants and sport coat with shoes? be t shirts socks etc?

I’ve packed about ten days worth of clothes into one. As many polos and/or pants I could into the garment bag portion. Fold it up, oh hey look, more storage. If you travel with packing cubes, you might get more in there as well? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Downside of that many clothes, the bag gets super heavy.

hey have some trips coming up thinking about getting this.

1. how many days fit?
1a. golf trip 5 polos and shorts? socks etc and shoes? t shirts etc.
1b. work trip 3 button downs pants and sport coat with shoes? be t shirts socks etc?
I’ve used it for one work trip and fit two suits, two button up shirts, two pairs of dress shoes and then two full after work outfits and still had room.

The downside…I should have checked the bag because that thing was heavy like @MWard said.

I’ve used it for one work trip and fit two suits, two button up shirts, two pairs of dress shoes and then two full after work outfits and still had room.

The downside…I should have checked the bag because that thing was heavy like @MWard said.
I’ve never checked it, I thought that was the whole point of it lol. I only get one free checked bag, and that is reserved for clubs. If I can avoid waiting on luggage, the better everything always is!

Back