CONTEST Win a Trip and Fitting - Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome opportunity!!! I love Shaft Up!!!

Shaft ups are amazing. Doubly so with @DannyLe at the helm for fittings. Even if you don't make it into this event, I highly recommend you go try out the UST Mamiya line of shafts if you never have. All pretty damn amazing.

Good luck to everyone signing up! I wish I could make the dates work.

Record signups for Shaft Up #1
That’s awesome THPers glad you are as excited about it as I am

This event is so great to follow and always looks like a blast but has sometimes been under the radar so glad it is finally getting the love it deserves.

Entry sent! Good luck, everyone!!!

Good luck everyone, love San Antonio having been there for officer's basic training in another century. :)

These are so much fun to follow.... I can only imagine how unbelievably fun the experience is.... Expert fitting from Danny Le.... UST Mamiya shaft, golf and trash talk from all directions and playing an unreal course in Briggs Ranch....what's not to love? Count me as entered!

I’m not signing up for this one since I was in the very last one that happened. This was an unbelievable event that is made for everyone. Had an awesome time even minus @JB falling ill. I bet there isn’t birthday cake. View attachment 9149653
Entered!! I’m an aries and will bring the birthday cake if need be!!! No better way to celebrate tax day!

Just realized this is during my anniversary. Sigh.

Wish the date’s worked for me.

This one will be amazing for the two that get in.

The nerve of that woman. Frankly I’m starting to get a little depressed :beat-up:
Maybe you just need a little AZ sun. Need me me to set up a go fund me, bro? We AZTHPers like visitors. Depressed is no way to live. AZ golf is a cure. :cool:

Maybe you just need a little AZ sun. Need me me to set up a go fund me, bro? We AZTHPers like visitors. Depressed is no way to live. AZ golf is a cure. :cool:

No go fund me, but it’s been on my mind. Something’s gotta give!

Best of luck all. Entry is in. 🔥

didn't even check my calendar, just sent my entry in.

get in and figure that **** out later! 🔥🔥

this is such an awesome event. I am really hoping one of these shaft up events lines up with my schedule one day to try and get in one.

They clearly want an opportunity for an in person WGP rant! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: JB
I was thinking I'd drive if I got in, but 9.5 hours is a long drive. I do know some Texas golfers, though, so I could make a stop or two along the way and play golf. :unsure:

Just realized this is during my anniversary. Sigh.
We’ll send Michelle and Her somewhere and then we go to this, deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back