CONTEST Win a Trip and Fitting - Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Signup is now OPEN for the first of three Shaft Up events with UST Mamiya. If you missed the announcement you can find it here.

Untitled-1-1-1024x773.jpeg

When & Where
April 17th-19th, 2023
San Antonio, TX
Course: Briggs Ranch Golf Club

Cost & What’s Included
There is no cost at all to you.
Get fit for new equipment
Play Golf
Group Dinners
Airfare
Hotel
And much much more

THP Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is about making the impossible, possible. World Class fitting, new equipment for each participant and of course playing golf at an awesome course. You will leave the event armed with more knowledge, better gear and of course the memories that last forever. All of this, completely free of charge including your travel.

Screen-Shot-2022-06-21-at-7.12.51-AM-1024x572.png

How To Get Involved
Getting to be a part of this special program will be by sign up in the respective threads when they go up. Your 2023 Albatross Club membership is your key to unlock this and many other programs on THP. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support an amazing charity helping children in need, click here.

How to Signup
Send an email to [email protected] with this info.
Your Forum Screen name
Confirm you are a 2023 Albatross Club Member (details above).
Current Handicap
RH or LH

Last edited:
There it is! Let’s go! Entry in and good luck to all who enter! Can’t wait to see who gets into this! Shaft Up has been on my list of events I’ve wanted to go to since joining the forum some years ago!

Entry sent. These are always so amazing to follow!

Yes!!! Been waiting for this one. Gonna be so good. Entry sent.

I'm in for this one. Shaft Ups are awesome!

I’m not signing up for this one since I was in the very last one that happened. This was an unbelievable event that is made for everyone. Had an awesome time even minus @JB falling ill. I bet there isn’t birthday cake. 3F6D1991-1AD9-4392-BCB3-58DAC9CA6D57.jpeg

Ohh I'm in for this 1

Here we go 🤞

I went ahead and entered. Don’t worry @DannyLe , I shaved. 🤣🤣🤣

If I do get selected sorry in advance @DannyLe I'm not sure you can fit my swing 🤦‍♂️. 😂😂😂

These are always awesome to follow to see the improvement a fitting with @DannyLe brings, can't wait.

Good luck all! @DannyLe will blow your minds!

I sent my registration email. I hope I filled it out correctly. I’m kinda a walking zombie right now.

Good luck all! This one is going to be a fun follow.

Done ✅ good luck to all those entering!

I sure hope I’m selected for my first THP Experience! 🤞🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back