They sound cool. My 002 LE shoes are very comfortable and have great traction for a spikeless shoes. I'll bet the new model is even better.

Looks like they borrowed some of the upper technology from the running shoe channel. Same with the midsole material. Such a hard business to break into. I like the idea of a blister free heel.

Pretty plain looking, soles look good. Remind me of a UA shoe I've seen before I think.

I have the original version of Payntr and I absolutely love them. I have plenty of Cuater options currently, but I will absolutely looking to buy a pair of these coming up!

That high heel tab may prove to be an issue for some folks.

Those look nice. Might need to try this brand in 2023.

More options are nice

While never trying their spikeless shoes, they've always intrigued me. Now these spiked shoe versions are awesome. Only need to wear down my current shoes before I buy another new pair. I think with 5 pairs of golf shoes and one never worn outside yet is enough for now.

Has anyone ever successfully been able to reach Payntr Customer Support?

They have a First Responder Discount program listed prominently on their website. I've tried submitting the form multiple times over the last few months (even tried last year at one point) and not once have I ever gotten an email or code for it. I've contacted them via Instagram and Twitter, the contact us page on their website was tried multiple times. I haven't yet found a number listed to call them. Nothing has worked.

Is this just the norm with this company or am I missing something? I'd love to buy a pair of shoes and try them out. I'd also love to take advantage of a discount if it's possible.

They have a First Responder Discount program listed prominently on their website. I've tried submitting the form multiple times over the last few months (even tried last year at one point) and not once have I ever gotten an email or code for it. I've contacted them via Instagram and Twitter, the contact us page on their website was tried multiple times. I haven't yet found a number listed to call them. Nothing has worked.

Is this just the norm with this company or am I missing something? I'd love to buy a pair of shoes and try them out. I'd also love to take advantage of a discount if it's possible.
I know they have an Europe team and American team. That I was bounced back and forth between when ordering the first time and it was a PIA. All I can say is verify which team you’re contacting and good luck.

Interesting timing of this post, as I woke up to an email from someone that read this article and wanted to give me a heads up on some major issues with customer service they were experiencing after having an issue with an order. Days and days with no communication. Still no end in sight to the issue.

I have not had to deal with them in the past, so have no personal experience, but between that email and your post here and others, its definitely something to think about when there are so many really good shoes out there with great customer service.

Interesting timing of this post, as I woke up to an email from someone that read this article and wanted to give me a heads up on some major issues with customer service they were experiencing after having an issue with an order. Days and days with no communication. Still no end in sight to the issue.

I have not had to deal with them in the past, so have no personal experience, but between that email and your post here and others, its definitely something to think about when there are so many really good shoes out there with great customer service.

Wow that is weird. I was on vacation last week and my Instagram adds led me back to their website. I tried submitting that form again, thinking maybe they had worked out their issues from last time and it appears they hadn't. So that's when I sent a bunch of questions to them on social media and then through their Contact Us form.

It stinks because the shoes look great and if I remember right @Golfers Anonymous had some and he said they were really comfortable. It is very concerning though if you had issues with the shoes, would you ever be able to resolve them.

Might just need to look elsewhere.

I know they have an Europe team and American team. That I was bounced back and forth between when ordering the first time and it was a PIA. All I can say is verify which team you’re contacting and good luck.

Oh geez, how did I miss this post :LOL:

I contacted what I think was the American team. But maybe I'll seek out the Europe group and see what they suggest. Still if it's a PIA than maybe I just need to avoid it all together.

Pretty good looking option and my interest is piqued by a no-blister warranty. Have you tried a pair of these @JB? If so, what's the tongue thickness like? Those cord-style laces are typically a no-go zone for me as I find they dig into the tongue and cause pinch points on the top of my foot.

Pretty good looking option and my interest is piqued by a no-blister warranty. Have you tried a pair of these @JB? If so, what's the tongue thickness like? Those cord-style laces are typically a no-go zone for me as I find they dig into the tongue and cause pinch points on the top of my foot.
Not this pair, but the previously line yes. Solid shoes.
Im not sure based on the experiences here, I am willing to dive in, but ya never know haha.

Not this pair, but the previously line yes. Solid shoes.
Im not sure based on the experiences here, I am willing to dive in, but ya never know haha.
Just read a few of the other posts and I get it, it's frustrating when companies make it difficult for consumers to give them business.

Just read a few of the other posts and I get it, it's frustrating when companies make it difficult for consumers to give them business.
Agreed. If this was something that blew me away or it was must have, I would understand. Looking at the flip side and something like Royal Albartross, which has some of the best customer service I have ever dealt with, it makes it hard to justify on my end.

I ordered a pair online last year, received them, and I've never had to deal with customer service. It's a bummer to hear about these struggles, but hopefully they'll get it together. I do enjoy the shoes. They fit great, are quite comfortable, and have good traction.

I did get a pair last year online (X001F) with the first responder discount because my wife is an RN, wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't remember. Love the shoes, very comfortable, excellent traction, great for being water proof. Maybe a placebo effect but they have that graphite propulsion plate and it seems like it makes for an easier walk.

Since I came on here bashing them a bit yesterday, I have to give credit where it's due. Last night I got responses from the US Instagram page, got an email from the support team and then again got an email from the Europe support team. They apologized and said they were having issues with their email system and sent me the first responder discount code.

I'm still hesitant to order from them based on this experience, but it was a start. Hopefully they figure things out. If I do order a pair I'll definitely add my thoughts to the forum.

There is some cool stuff going on in that sole. The warranty is different, I’ve never had issues with blisters, etc but it’s cool I guess. The fact that they aren’t really waterproof is a miss for me as I play a lot of early morning rounds but they look pretty good and the price point while a little high isn’t offensive

I really like the looks of these, but I’m a visual person so would need to see them in hand. That being said, I have yet to see this brand in the wild.

I really like the looks of these, but I’m a visual person so would need to see them in hand. That being said, I have yet to see this brand in the wild.
Mine in the wild, these are 005F and I have played in the rain with them and they are waterproof, the no slip heel is legit. Best shoes I have ever owned. Shoes are tough for me as I have a narrow heel and wide front part of my feet. These replaced my dryjoy premiers because the traction is better and they feel great on my feet image.jpg

Any longer term reviews here? My last two pairs I wore out the heel upper so the heel tech here is really interesting to me.

They looked great in hand.

Back