SeeMore Putter Forum Testing Review Thread

I had a few average rounds of putting (as documented in here over the last few weeks) but started to find my groove again on Saturday morning. Got back to a ZERO 3 putt round and had 31 putts total. Burned a bunch of edges of 10-12 footers but lag was outstanding. Especially on the back 9, my playing partners just kept saying great roll as I rolled some long ones to hole high or just a foot past. Even had a guy on Friday morning ask if he could use my putter for a few holes and I was able to explain the RST system and where he could find the SeeMore putters, etc. He really liked knowing he was square to this target and putted pretty well with it.

Yesterday was a pretty solid day of putting for me to the most part. I played a regular nine holes before start of a nine hole fun scramble at a club out of town and the greens were just blazing fast. I let a few shorter putts get away from me, but made several very nice putts o the day and some fantastic lags from 40 and 50 feet. It really does feel like cheating when you get behind the ball with a SeeMore putter, the hole seems to grow larger.

So as the testing has gone on has anyone noticed on shorter putts that you are not making center contact? I am struggling still in that regard. How has everyone gotten acclimated to the newer putting motion? Has it become your routine yet or is it still a work in progress? Obviously mine is a work in progress

So as the testing has gone on has anyone noticed on shorter putts that you are not making center contact? I am struggling still in that regard. How has everyone gotten acclimated to the newer putting motion? Has it become your routine yet or is it still a work in progress? Obviously mine is a work in progress

Good questions. I know that a few weeks ago I was missing some shorter putts (within 5 feet). I see that this happens when I take the putter back and it sways off the line (left or right). I have to focus on remaining form with the putt to ensure that I stay on track. I think that a little more weight may help with that issue so does just concentrating on hitting it solid which can be tricky on a downhill fast 4 footer.

I have had the opportunity to play and practice so much that the putting motion/setup, etc is now routine. Just strange for me to try and putt with anything other than a SeeMore because I am so acclimated to it.

Mcook I completely agree with you about using a different putter. I'm so used to the RST that anything that doesn't have it looks foreign to me. Interesting what you mention about the weight. I may throw some lead tape on there and do some experimenting.

Still a work in progress for me, but I feel like its some what self impossed. I quit doing my home work so to speak. I started playing a lot of scrambles and tournaments where every single putt was very important and didn't trust every aspect of the new setup, so I'm back to crouching a bit too much.

I hope to get back to the practice greens a bit this week and re-work my posture, possibly make another video and see what the guys at SeeMore can tell me.

Still a work in progress for me, but I feel like its some what self impossed. I quit doing my home work so to speak. I started playing a lot of scrambles and tournaments where every single putt was very important and didn't trust every aspect of the new setup, so I'm back to crouching a bit too much.

I hope to get back to the practice greens a bit this week and re-work my posture, possibly make another video and see what the guys at SeeMore can tell me.

Duey I feel like my posture is the weakest part of the new setup for me. Going to do the video routine this week and take a look. I have a feeling that what I think is standing straight is a lot more crouched than what I'm feeling. I will be an outstanding putter very soon. I just feel it!

Duey I feel like my posture is the weakest part of the new setup for me. Going to do the video routine this week and take a look. I have a feeling that what I think is standing straight is a lot more crouched than what I'm feeling. I will be an outstanding putter very soon. I just feel it!

I'm sure you'll get there quick Chunky, those guy's at SeeMore can help a bunch with your video. I found that bending my knees better, more like a shortstop in baseball, really helps get me back to an upright position, but it does seem to effect my ball speed or distance feel, so I have to re-learn the touch for distance control again. The one thing that has helped all my putting the most is visualizing the putter sweeping way past the ball and up. When I release that head well, even on short putts, I put a much better roll on the ball. Hope that makes sense and helps.

Great round Th18. Wow 25 putts, thats great. Very nice. I have been putting better as of late. Had 28 putts the other day. I noticed that if I keep my shoulders back and keep my posture correct my putting is much better.

I have not contacted Ted about some of my issues. I need to do that and send him some videos.
Maybe ill do that next week.

25 putts in a round and concerns? I want some of those... 25 is great..... I hope I hit That. My lowest has been a 29....But I do understand even @29 I still feel I can do better. My new goal is 25 just kidding 24 for real have to do 1 less than you :devil: hehe Good luck

It will come chunky. Confidence is a big thing. I sent a few photos to Ted in the beginning & he set my stance and ball position that set me to road of happiness . Good luck

Hey CL, I rarely feel as if I've missed the center. The only time that happens for me is if I rush the setup it seems. I feel like I've adjusted well to the posture because it wasn't that much of a change for me being pretty upright before just not as "athletic". Regarding the putting motion, that was by far the biggest change for me and that is where I struggle the most. I noticed most recently that if I don't hit the putting green before a round I will absolutely try SBST stroke at first, and this is the most inconsistent part of the whole process for me causing me to miss the center when I rush especially because instead of going Straight Back, I end up pulling the putter back and outside even!

Just got home from another round with my SeeMore and what an up and down round it was!

Summary:

6 (1 putts)
8 (2 putts)
4 (3 putts)

On the 3 putts, lag was the issue every time. First one was from ONLY 18 feet and I ran it by about 10 feet. Others were from 50, 43, and 54 feet respectively. Was just not getting them within that 3 feet zone - was running them all past the hole 5-8 feet on average. Think I had a few missed putts early in the round that were left short and just kinda over compensated on a few of these.

On the 1 putts, 3 of them were birdies from 19, 20, and 4 feet respectively so I definitely had some nice moments in the round hence the up and down comment earlier. I still have confidence but it has gone down a bit over the last month as I have not been draining everything within 10 feet as I was before.

My focus this past week has been on iron testing but now that it is coming around I can split some time on the putting greens and get completely back on track...but 34 putts is not a disaster. Shot 84 on the day.

When I miss short putts, under 5 feet, I almost always toe it and it leads to a push. I have really cut that miss down recently, but it still does happen.

I'm curious as to how many of you prefer the SeeMore to your previous putters?

Based on SeeMore choosing you for this test, would you say that it will influence your future putting purchases for that reason or because it's a better product?

I've enjoyed following this thread. Thank you for all of the great info!

Hands down my SeeMore is a better product for me than my Slotline. I would never have believed it, but be it the Putter or the instructions that followed my putting is better.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Based on SeeMore choosing you for this test, would you say that it will influence your future putting purchases for that reason or because it's a better product?

Biggsy, I have no plans on changing from SeeMore anytime soon. Honestly though, like with any club, I'm sure I will struggle, (hopefully not, just being realistic), and when I do I will eventually go back to another putter or buy a new one. There a several SeeMore models I really like the look of, and they would be high on my list if I was purchasing. I love the customer service and the product is as good as any putter I have ever hit. I love the feel of the insert, it isn't too soft. I probably would have never given SeeMore a shot before this testing, simply because I had never heard of them. All of my friends now know about SeeMore, and they have hit it and liked it too. I may buy my Dad one for his birthday because he really likes it.

I prefer my SeeMore at this point, but I haven't even touched my YES! in months. Honestly I would absolutely consider a SeeMore because I feel the RST is a great technique/aid in putting.

I won't go so far as to say this is the best Putter out there for me, Hell its the best so far. That Betting #7 still calls my name, lol.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Biggsy, I have no plans on changing from SeeMore anytime soon. Honestly though, like with any club, I'm sure I will struggle, (hopefully not, just being realistic), and when I do I will eventually go back to another putter or buy a new one. There a several SeeMore models I really like the look of, and they would be high on my list if I was purchasing. I love the customer service and the product is as good as any putter I have ever hit. I love the feel of the insert, it isn't too soft. I probably would have never given SeeMore a shot before this testing, simply because I had never heard of them. All of my friends now know about SeeMore, and they have hit it and liked it too. I may buy my Dad one for his birthday because he really likes it.
They do make a great product. It seems like no matter what putter I pick up of theirs, I want to immediately put it in my bag.

Again, thanks for the feedback!

Well I struggled mightily with my previous putter so this is an easy one. I am really liking the Seemore and I have found that something seems off when I am using a different brand now. I think Seemore may have a long time customer here. The RST just makes it so damn easy to line up. I think Yorkem would attest that my aim with the Seemore is miles better than with my previous putter. I have in fact been glancing at some other Seemore putters

I won't go so far as to say this is the best Putter out there for me, Hell its the best so far. That Betting #7 still calls my name, lol.

Tap,Tap,Tap

The Betti SS7? I have one sitting in my garage. It can't beat out the Si1.

Before getting the opportunity to test the SeeMore, I was going from putter to putter trying to find a groove and something that worked consistently. Without a single doubt or hesitation, I prefer the SeeMore over anything else I have ever used.

Being selected will definitely influence my future putter purchases - but not because I feel the need to show them love for selecting me but rather that I have a hard time picking up any other putter and feeling immediately comfortable. The SeeMore is what I am so accustomed to now they feel like home and what I gravitate to in a store to play around with. Now, time with another putter could change that but simply no desire to try.

The Betti SS7? I have one sitting in my garage. It can't beat out the Si1.

I meant a Studio Stock #7, is that what you have? I have no idea how one would work for me, but they sure is purty :beauty:

But, so is my SeeMore Si3 Black and I'm loving what it does for me. I can see straying from time to time, but like JB I bet I'm back often.

edit: I agree CL, removed.

Last edited:
Duey perhaps a pic of a competing putter is not so good?

I have got to find time today to get back out with the Triangulator. My last two rounds have found me making beautiful rolls, but burning the edge on every putt. Of my last two times out I had 13 two putts on one and 15 two putts on the other and many of those were in the 6 to 10 feet range, its driving me nuts at this point. Crazy how a person gets their tee to green solid and the putter cools off, fix the putter and there goes the driver or irons :banghead:

I have got to find time today to get back out with the Triangulator. My last two rounds have found me making beautiful rolls, but burning the edge on every putt. Of my last two times out I had 13 two putts on one and 15 two putts on the other and many of those were in the 6 to 10 feet range, its driving me nuts at this point. Crazy how a person gets their tee to green solid and the putter cools off, fix the putter and there goes the driver or irons :banghead:

Golf is a very funny sport, cant ever seem to get it all going at once.

Back