SeeMore Putter Forum Testing Review Thread

Can't thank the testers and contributers to this thread enough. Picked up a SeeMore a couple weeks ago due to this thread and am in love. Played 9 holes this morning with only 12 putts and sunk both a 16 and a 22 footer.

Can't thank the testers and contributers to this thread enough. Picked up a SeeMore a couple weeks ago due to this thread and am in love. Played 9 holes this morning with only 12 putts and sunk both a 16 and a 22 footer.

Very nice man - congrats! Solid putting feels good, huh? :banana:

Nice man! I've learned more about putting and SeeMore with this thread than I could have ever imagined in such a short amount of time and I know my putting has improved as well.

Good times.

My putting has improved as well. It doesn't seem that way from my last 2 rounds but prior to that I had gotten my average down to 30-32 putts per round with a low of 26. Prior to the Seemore I was averaging 37. I just need to work on my speed on slow greens. My aim has improved dramatically

My putting has improved as well. It doesn't seem that way from my last 2 rounds but prior to that I had gotten my average down to 30-32 putts per round with a low of 26. Prior to the Seemore I was averaging 37. I just need to work on my speed on slow greens. My aim has improved dramatically

I told ya last time, your lines were basically dead on. Just need to force yourself to give it a good smack on the slower turf! I don't get mad at myself on the course very often (any more), but leaving one short gets me riled every time!

I told ya last time, your lines were basically dead on. Just need to force yourself to give it a good smack on the slower turf! I don't get mad at myself on the course very often (any more), but leaving one short gets me riled every time!

Matt - you and me both. Not sure if you saw my update from earlier in the day but I left several short in addition to missing 2 within 4 feet (one for birdie) when I have basically been automatic within 8 feet over the last month. Funny how I putt great, drive bad. Today it was good off tee, stellar irons, and average putting. Can't wait for it to all come together in one round!!

Matt - you and me both. Not sure if you saw my update from earlier in the day but I left several short in addition to missing 2 within 4 feet (one for birdie) when I have basically been automatic within 8 feet over the last month. Funny how I putt great, drive bad. Today it was good off tee, stellar irons, and average putting. Can't wait for it to all come together in one round!!

oh I can relate!

I definitely feel your pain. Actually I'm lucky when I can get ONE portion of my game working right LOL

Today was round 2 with my Seemore. Struggled on the practice green with everything going right and that continued through most of my round. Lags weren't horrible, but the overall performance was. Had 39 total putts during the round. Just couldn't seem to get comfortable over the ball and as a result I kept adjusting everything. Was able to hide the red dot, but ultimately it was the result of forward or backward lean of the shaft. Seems like missing right was a common problem. Any suggestions from those who have worked through this?

Today was round 2 with my Seemore. Struggled on the practice green with everything going right and that continued through most of my round. Lags weren't horrible, but the overall performance was. Had 39 total putts during the round. Just couldn't seem to get comfortable over the ball and as a result I kept adjusting everything. Was able to hide the red dot, but ultimately it was the result of forward or backward lean of the shaft. Seems like missing right was a common problem. Any suggestions from those who have worked through this?

Sounds like your just getting to know your putter and it does take a little time. I'm sure you will get lots of suggestions here, but when I'm missing right consistently its because I'm just not releasing the putter. I think I am, but once I force myself to follow that putter all the way to the hole I start making putts. I struggled today on slow greens until I realized I was not upright enough, not releasing enough and at times simply not aligned well. Going back to my Triangulator tomorrow to get realigned. Good luck.

Have you watched the SeeMore instructional videos about proper setup, etc? If you are leaning your shaft either way to hide the dot then you are not in the correct position. Check out these videos:

Posture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkb_YcdS2Z8

RST Technology and Pat O'Brien
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPn5n9YSkGk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p5EPRT-rvc

Hands in Middle of Stance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtOyO-RqkO8

Have you watched the SeeMore instructional videos about proper setup, etc? If you are leaning your shaft either way to hide the dot then you are not in the correct position. Check out these videos:

Posture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkb_YcdS2Z8

RST Technology and Pat O'Brien
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPn5n9YSkGk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p5EPRT-rvc

Hands in Middle of Stance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtOyO-RqkO8

Thank you for posting these video links again. Every time I watch them it reminds of the things I need to do to get the best results out of my SeeMore. My putting has improved so much over the last month or two and I know this thread has helped a lot.

Two things stuck out to me in the videos this time. One was the stooped posture that can cause you to get handsy and take the putter outside. This was a BIG problem for me until I stood more upright. The other thing was keeping my hands more centered in my stance instead of forward which opens the shoulder.

I've had a few rounds recently with no 3 putts and I am making more one putts. It's definitely bringing my scores down!

Thank you for posting these video links again. Every time I watch them it reminds of the things I need to do to get the best results out of my SeeMore. My putting has improved so much over the last month or two and I know this thread has helped a lot.

Two things stuck out to me in the videos this time. One was the stooped posture that can cause you to get handsy and take the putter outside. This was a BIG problem for me until I stood more upright. The other thing was keeping my hands more centered in my stance instead of forward which opens the shoulder.

I've had a few rounds recently with no 3 putts and I am making more one putts. It's definitely bringing my scores down!

Congrats KB on the no 3 putt rounds - that is awesome and a great feeling! I agree with you - watching the videos every few weeks reminds me of the thoughts to keep forefront when practicing.

Went out this weekend and played 18. The greens were faster and I putted better. Not great but better. Left a couple short but my speed was much better. Had a couple of very long putts that I put right next to the hole for easy tap ins. Missed at least 5 pretty easy birdie putts though. I think I get nervous over the putts because they are for birdie. I need to learn to relax. Overall I putted far better and I am feeling a lot better after the round. Still lots of work though.

This is exactly what I was going to say:

Sounds like your just getting to know your putter and it does take a little time. I'm sure you will get lots of suggestions here, but when I'm missing right consistently its because I'm just not releasing the putter. I think I am, but once I force myself to follow that putter all the way to the hole I start making putts. I struggled today on slow greens until I realized I was not upright enough, not releasing enough and at times simply not aligned well. Going back to my Triangulator tomorrow to get realigned. Good luck.

Its all about the release... I believe almost if not all of us had problems at first and I believe this is why their system works. Its all about trusting your stroke and release.

Well, the tourney did not go as planned. I putted terribly for the first time in quite a while. It was partially due to the adjustment back to reality after the Bandon Dunes trip. Very different greens yesterday. But no excuses, right? I had 20 putts on the front 9, and 14 on the back, so all is not lost. The front nine reminded me of my pre SeeMore days. It was the worst I have putted all around in some time, distance=bad, reads=bad, stroke=inconsistant. I had 3-3putts on the front. The cool news in all of this, I was really struggling, but while I had a few moments I was really working on my SeeMore techniques and turned it around on the back. This is what I love about SeeMore. You can always go back to the basics when you are scuffling, and usually you can improve before your round is through. I ended up shooting 89 and was not a factor in the tournament, but I am happy in the fact the I grinded out a decent putting day after a terrible start. Last year I probably would have been pushing 40 putts on a day like that.

This thread has been so awesome.. I am in the market for a new putter and will be testing Seemore for sure

I'm not sure how this is possible, but I had a really solid day putting even if my numbers didn't show it. 16/16 for a 32 putt round, but seemed like I was hitting a lot of GIR today and had a ton of long putts. I rolled everything close except one hole that just got away from me and I had my only 3 putt.

My last few times out has found me suffering with the putter, but working on my shoulders back and still getting the speed correct has helped a ton.

I'm not sure how this is possible, but I had a really solid day putting even if my numbers didn't show it. 16/16 for a 32 putt round, but seemed like I was hitting a lot of GIR today and had a ton of long putts. I rolled everything close except one hole that just got away from me and I had my only 3 putt.

My last few times out has found me suffering with the putter, but working on my shoulders back and still getting the speed correct has helped a ton.

That happened to me recently also. Think I had 32 or 33 putts but shot a 79. Just hit a bunch of GIR's and had alot of 2 putts. A good reason not to put everything in the putts per round stat. While it can be telling, overall score is much more important since it is possible to have 20 putts on a round but still shoot 103!!

You and me both brother. My putting as of late has not been good. The stroke feels good I just cant seem to get the putts to fall. Way toooooo many lip outs. I think I just need to get more confident and slam them in the cup and take a lot of the break out. Its just been one of those months. My game in general is :at-wits-end:

Thread issues??
Everytime I click on my email to go to this thread it always takes me back to page one and not my first unread post.
Never had it on any other thread.. weird.. is it me?
Taking the FGP out today.. must remember to FINISH my stroke!

Played 36 toady with only one 3-putt. I call that major success! I had a mediocre mid iron day which for me is also a major step up, but those mediocre shots were leaving me any where from 20-50+ feet. The one 3-putt I had was from within 8 feet... Somehow I brought out my inner CL on that hole :D. My stroke was dead on and most of my misses were running 1-2 feet past and just missing. Admittedly I had a few come up short on mis hits, but with the exception of the one bad 3-putt I was very very happy with my putting today.

Way to go Matt - happy for you man! See what happens when you stop smoking! :D:thumb:

Very nice MD. One 3 putt in 36 holes is a darn good performance!

everytime I read this I think these putters are better and better

Back