Callaway Staff Putters - The Morgan Cup

That's gonna be some classic footage I'm sure dude. The Black Series is nasty.

Agree with biggsy, there. Those numbers are actually pretty good. You'll have more or less based on things that are out of your control either way.

I think I'm going to bring the camera to get some footage of Jrod with the #9 this weekend. I'm hoping to get that sound to translate over the camera. It's just a great thing and hard to describe.

You know, I haven't even got to roll that thing. Wonder if Jrod is scared I'll run off with it?

I take that back. I rolled it at the 2010 Outing and it was sweet.

You know, I haven't even got to roll that thing. Wonder if Jrod is scared I'll run off with it?

I take that back. I rolled it at the 2010 Outing and it was sweet.

who is Jrod? hehe

who is Jrod? hehe

A ghost, just like the Lochness Monster.

Hawk is right, the putter is simply amazing. My distance control is better than it has ever been and this putter has completely eliminated my pull misses. I still push one every now and then but that is simply a stroke flaw. The weight is perfect and the face gets the ball rolling extremely well.

What excites me the most is the faster the greens the better I putt with this thing. That should come in handy in August. So easy to get the ball rolling on the proper line.

After ?I was fit for this live I went to the Callaway putter fitting tool on their site and it also recommended this putter for me which was really impressive. I know these things have their limitations but I found it extremely helpful and very well done.

I struggled with the putter today for 9 holes.

1. 3 putt after I had one go 360 and not drop from 4 feet. First putt was from about 45 feet so I wasn't too mad about the lag putt.
2. 1 putt birdie!
3. 2 putt
4. 3 putt, a horrible 3 putt
5. 1 putt from 2 feet
6. 2 putt
7. 2 putt
8. 1 putt
9. 1 putt

16 putt through 9 holes

I ended up with 3 straight pars which was nice. The 1st 3 putt the ball did everything but drop. The 2nd 3 putt was horrendous.

Just wanted to show you all how I practice my putting

Hahahahahaha. Nice putting One T. Very nice! Just sayin'

I think we'rea lot alike. Minus looks, golf game and generally a lot of other stuff.

But we can both agree on how awesome the Tour Black line is. I'm really thinking hard about adding one after the MC as a second putter. It has a textured face right>?

haha, you crack me up. The Tour black is so sexy and smooth

haha, you crack me up. The Tour black is so sexy and smooth

sure is! I'm going through a stretch where I'm not making any putts, but I don't blame the putter for that.

I think we'rea lot alike. Minus looks, golf game and generally a lot of other stuff.

But we can both agree on how awesome the Tour Black line is. I'm really thinking hard about adding one after the MC as a second putter. It has a textured face right>?

yeah...its milled

I love taking breaks by draining some putts on my indoor mat. Cool video One-T.

27 putts on Sunday with Hawk. My accuracy with this putter has increased 10 fold, and it's mainly the 10-15 footers, where I actually try to make them, rather than trying to get it close, only to avoid a 3 putt. Confidence is the #1 aspect of putting, and mine is sky high right now.

Wanted to post a video of the Tour Black 9 in action...this video could be called "wish I could putt."

That 2nd putt was a really good roll dude, I thought it was dropping. Then on the 3rd (I think) you had your feet lined up to play enough break but it looks like at the last second you bailed on your read and didn't end up playing enough break. Looking good though, you gotta love those tap in pars every time.

Good stroke man you'll get her dialed in!

That 2nd putt was a really good roll dude, I thought it was dropping. Then on the 3rd (I think) you had your feet lined up to play enough break but it looks like at the last second you bailed on your read and didn't end up playing enough break. Looking good though, you gotta love those tap in pars every time.

thanks! I actually thought I was going to make the 2nd and 3rd one. No 3 putts that day though so I will take that. You are right Jake, love those tap ins for par.

Odyssey Tour Black #1 Wide

Odyssey Tour Black #1 Wide

Came today and found a box waiting on the front porch. Unboxing time!

Kevin... love the video.. but it reminded me of this...

[YOUTUBE]01NHcTM5IA4[/YOUTUBE]

Came today and found a box waiting on the front porch. Unboxing time!

Leave it to OEM to have the most different company logos in a Morgan Cup video to date!

Nice video man, glad to hear that you'll have a flatstick that you're comfortable with in the Morgan Cup.

Wanted to post a video of the Tour Black 9 in action...this video could be called "wish I could putt."
It's coming along ddec, they'll start dropping eventually. At least you are giving yourself birdie opportunities. Nice work buddy!

Good video OEM...hope the new one treats you well! Was that a different headcover than the standard offering, I know you mentioned it in the video but did not get a good look at it.

Leave it to OEM to have the most different company logos in a Morgan Cup video to date!

Nice video man, glad to hear that you'll have a flatstick that you're comfortable with in the Morgan Cup.

Thanks man. I love pretty much everything about it.

It's coming along ddec, they'll start dropping eventually. At least you are giving yourself birdie opportunities. Nice work buddy!

Good video OEM...hope the new one treats you well! Was that a different headcover than the standard offering, I know you mentioned it in the video but did not get a good look at it.

Yeah its not the usual Tour Black headcover. Looks more like a normal Odyssey headcover.

Back