JB, when you make the official thread, will you please title it, "2011 British Open" just to piss the OP off, lol

JB, when you make the official thread, will you please title it, "2011 British Open" just to piss the OP off, lol

Sure. Then maybe we can discuss "soccer" and why real sports dont end in a tie :D

Unfortunately I have your kryptonite. Logic and "correctness". :alien:

I don't want to see any of that in the thread, or else I'll throw my toys out of the pram and claim you guys just don't understand links golf.

Sure. Then maybe we can discuss "soccer" and why real sports dont end in a tie :D

ha! Love it. Food in the UK sucks too dude.

JB had some good coffee this morning. Ouch, man.

I don't want to see any of that in the thread, or else I'll throw my toys out of the pram and claim you guys just don't understand links golf.

Now that is funny.

I think I finally figured it out. Being a Westwood fan for TC is like being a Tiger Woods fan recently for many. Each time he tees it up in a big event, you hope and pray its the one. You want to be able to come in to the big bad forum full of all of those "haters" and say "see, I told you so". Then each and every Sunday afternoon, you curl up in the fetal position and lay there thinking once again "did logic get the best of me. Did real world data and results show that I am wrong...Pfft".

The parallels are uncanny.

Lmao

Must.Not.Bite.....

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I thought it was the UK Open like in Tiger Woods? 

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

I'm not enjoying this ridicule from you Yanks!

Woah, Fish and Chips is awesome! And.. erm... we've kind of taken on Indian food as our own, does that count??

It's all in good fun, but I know you guys can take it. I was an honorary Aussie for about 5 years, so I know how taking the piss works. I haven't even begun to lay into my buddy from NZ yet, hahaha.

I do love The Open though. Love the conditions, love the courses, love how it's a test of one's creativity around the greens.

It's all in good fun, but I know you guys can take it. I was an honorary Aussie for about 5 years, so I know how taking the piss works. I haven't even begun to lay into my buddy from NZ yet, hahaha.

I do love The Open though. Love the conditions, love the courses, love how it's a test of one's creativity around the greens.

Love it!

I sure I can keep!

Do you remember State of Origin? Watching an awesome match tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't take it back now, you've said it. Lord Montgomery's leftovers are good enough for the rest of us, so you will have to follow suit when he becomes captain of the world.

You can't take it back now, you've said it. Lord Montgomery's leftovers are good enough for the rest of us, so you will have to follow suit when he becomes captain of the world.

Captain of the world? That is hysterical and adorable. You have to be willing to leave and produce when leaving to captain the world.
Now captain of a rather large buffet, no question about it.

Captain of the world? That is hysterical and adorable. You have to be willing to leave and produce when leaving to captain the world.
Now captain of a rather large buffet, no question about it.

You didn't know that, when announced captain of the Euro Ryder Cup team, Laura Davies (not the same person, btw) whispered tenderly to Monty...'You shall reign supreme, for the world is now your buffet. Envision it and it shall be yours, for there is no line at your buffet' ? It was reported rather well over here. Struck a chord with the big man, he's never waited in a buffet line since.

What is 'things that should be on a tee shirt but aren't'

Catchy phrases for $300, Alex

You didn't know that, when announced captain of the Euro Ryder Cup team, Laura Davies (not the same person, btw) whispered tenderly to Monty...'You shall reign supreme, for the world is now your buffet. Envision it and it shall be yours, for there is no line at your buffet' ? It was reported rather well over here. Struck a chord with the big man, he's never waited in a buffet line since.

Back