Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

I want to pull a couple shafts and have new adapters put on them. Where do you recommend I go in the Denver area (preferably near Highlands Ranch)?

I was planning to just go to Golf Galaxy or PGA Tour SS but thought I’d ask for recommendations first.
Tom at GG or Bob at PGA SS. Both do great work.

Got out yesterday with Tera and got to play my new PTxPro Black irons! Racoon Creek was in better shape than I thought. Wasn't too bad, a little soggy in some areas and got to play out of some snow. Overall a great time and what a beautiful day!

Looking forward to getting out this year!

Got out yesterday with Tera and got to play my new PTxPro Black irons! Racoon Creek was in better shape than I thought. Wasn't too bad, a little soggy in some areas and got to play out of some snow. Overall a great time and what a beautiful day!

Looking forward to getting out this year!

Miss ya Dougie!!

Reactions: J4U
Anyone still doing meet ups? I have been playing with the guys at work lately but always want to find new folks to play with.

Really dormant with all that's going on, but I know a few of the guys still get out to play. I'm sidelined the rest of the year more than likely due to an ACL reconstruction. Once I'm cleared to play it's on.

Really dormant with all that's going on, but I know a few of the guys still get out to play. I'm sidelined the rest of the year more than likely due to an ACL reconstruction. Once I'm cleared to play it's on.

Those calf’s could only take so much of the stress. . Get well buddy!

How is the air over there right now? Did last week’s snow put everything out?

How is the air over there right now? Did last week’s snow put everything out?
Going to be worse today with wind direction from both our fires and those out west. Snow helped out but still burning. Doesn't help with temps back in high 80's and into 90's.

The unfortunate record setting biggest ones have now reached over 90% containment but several more smaller ones still burning. Fairing better than out west with structures as most are in mountain regions. Threat still there up north though with newer blazes.

Any CGA members sign up for the Oct15th outing at TPC Berthoud, would love to meet up.

Is this thread really inactive for two years? Any Denver folks still here? I’m going to be in Denver late June. Super full/busy week but I’m thinking about bringing the sticks just in case.

Is this thread really inactive for two years? Any Denver folks still here? I’m going to be in Denver late June. Super full/busy week but I’m thinking about bringing the sticks just in case.
I was wondering about a tag and then I got a notification on your post in here too. Still follow both threads but not much activity in this one :(.

I still post all over the forum and guess confirms nobody really pays attention to them;).

Here is another thread that is more current, but with the snow being so prevalent, not much golf planning out here. A very odd year for us not being able to get out.

I still have those PTX Pros and a couple sets in case you didn't want to lug your bag not knowing for sure you would be able to play. I get wanting your own sticks, just throwing it out there.

If I'm in town and available when you head out here, a round of golf is on me! Been way too long since we tee'd it up.

I was wondering about a tag and then I got a notification on your post in here too. Still follow both threads but not much activity in this one :(.

I still post all over the forum and guess confirms nobody really pays attention to them;).

Here is another thread that is more current, but with the snow being so prevalent, not much golf planning out here. A very odd year for us not being able to get out.

I still have those PTX Pros and a couple sets in case you didn't want to lug your bag not knowing for sure you would be able to play. I get wanting your own sticks, just throwing it out there.

If I'm in town and available when you head out here, a round of golf is on me! Been way too long since we tee'd it up.
Love it! PM incoming.

• On Fire

Yeah... it's been BS :ROFLMAO:

If I'm around (wrestling camp season) I'd love to tee it up with you guys 💪

I'm gonna need some CO golf maybe this summer. Rumor is CO is going to be getting an ex THP'er who thinks he's a "Mr". :p Also want to cross seeing a concert at Redrock off my "to do" lists.

• On Fire
I'm gonna need some CO golf maybe this summer. Rumor is CO is going to be getting an ex THP'er who thinks he's a "Mr". :p Also want to cross seeing a concert at Redrock off my "to do" lists.
You have my curiosity up on the Ex and a RedRocks concert is a must do, so amazing. The concessions/facilities are at the top level, so plan your seat/relief timing accordingly:ROFLMAO: Big Time golf is good golf!

You have my curiosity up on the Ex and a RedRocks concert is a must do, so amazing. The concessions/facilities are at the top level, so plan your seat/relief timing accordingly:ROFLMAO: Big Time golf is good golf!
Yea, I've been scanning the website for concerts. Probably should just have Shred pick a concert out for me and hitch a ride with him. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Yea, I've been scanning the website for concerts. Probably should just have Shred pick a concert out for me and hitch a ride with him. :ROFLMAO:
Shannon does have a good ear for music.

Back