Beowulf

Villa Crawl Contestant
Reaction score
Handicap
Gravity
Isnt THP National news?

That's a great article

Tap tap taparoo

That is cool, I was one who tested the Polara and stated that although it is not for me I definitely know that there is a market for this
ball. I enjoyed testing it and wish Ploara the best as they enter the world market.

Being a beginner myself, there is nothing more satisfying on the course then when you start to get your driver straight. These golf balls to me at least, are only for players that don't either take their game seriously or just want to mess around on the course, neither of which I have a problem with. Any golf is good golf.

Isnt THP National news?

I am so sorry JB. You are absolutely correct and I truly beg your forgiveness.
When I think of news though, I rarely think THP.

Isnt THP National news?

Well this is where I first learned that Casey Anthony was found innocent.

Good for Polara - they make a good product for the intended market and great on them for the additional exposure!

Its all in good fun my man.

I appreciate that, but you are correct. THP Media is in fact an outlet for news and you are in reality not just National, but Global.

I appreciate that, but you are correct. THP media is in fact an outlet for news and you are in reality not just National, but Global.

Im just busting on ya though. While yes, we are a large golf site, we know on the forum, it is viewed as a family. And we like it that way.

I have to agree with post people on this issue, although it's a great ball, and will help beginners enjoy golf more. There is nothing more satisfying than when you're able to become more consistent off the tee with your driver!

I appreciate that, but you are correct. THP Media is in fact an outlet for news and you are in reality not just National, but Global.

Agreed from a foreign national,

But seriously I do get a lot of news here!

Im just busting on ya though. While yes, we are a large golf site, we know on the forum, it is viewed as a family. And we like it that way.

So that would make me that weird uncle everyone talks about? Is that what you mean? Geeesh, I just can't catch a break!

Back