I was just using the term "carry" as saying it is in the bag, i didn't mean literally "carrying" the club. i forgot how literal every thing gets taken here...

So to clarify;

Ok so fill the slot just for the sake of filling the slot? fine do that then

You're an ass. I meant carrying the clubs as in carrying his bag. I didn't even notice you said carry. How long are you going to be here this time?

I just don't understand why you would want to be at a disadvantage by not carrying all 14 clubs.

I don't see it as a disadvantage just be cause someone determined 14 was the max doesn't mean everyone has to carry 14.

And now back to our originally scheduled program..................

You're an ass. I meant carrying the clubs as in carrying his bag. I didn't even notice you said carry. How long are you going to be here this time?

??????

I knew exactly what you meant, and i was clarifying that my point had nothing to do with him literally carrying his bag. My point was everyone seems to be saying "you're allowed 14 so you must carry 14 even if it is a 2nd driver"

no need for name calling

Last edited:
56* Niblick all day long!!

56* Niblick all day long!!

Nearly went for this but figured the 49 would bridge the small gap between the PW and 52 as well.

How easy is it to hit full shots with a niblick, or is it near impossible?

I wouldnt fill the slot. Just throw your umbrella down there. Its a good headcover holder too.

I'll agree with JN and Thainer, leave it open. If during the course of your future rounds you find something that you consistently wished you had then that's your club. Otherwise your just adding a club for the sake of filling a slot.

Although I do like smalls idea of the random rocky lie club...I could've used one of those last week :(

Back