Stitch Golf: A Brand Story

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
When you hear the brand Stitch Golf you might think premium apparel or head covers or even their high quality golf bags and travel gear. Firmly cemented as a brand THPers pay attention to, where they came from is actually a pretty fascinating tale of “full circle” that deserves to be shared.

Continue reading...

I am a fan of the brand and have a few of their items. Thanks for the backstory.

Some pretty cool stuff made by Stitch. Always fun to see how the brands come to be and the back story.

Great to see a local business expanding and I love my head covers from here.

I recently found out they were an NC company and that definitely gave me more interest. From my limited experience with them I can say they have some of the best customer service I have seen. Also their polos are amazing the fit, quality, and durability are almost untouchable.

I’m a fan of Stitch Golf and I love supporting a NC company.

Never heard of them but sounds really cool and enjoy to hear it’s a semi local brand.

Crazy how people you meet along the way end up being such a big part of your future story. I can appreciate what they are doing here. Really nice looking gear. The MUT and UGB are both such cool ideas that seem like they were executed perfectly.

• Admin
Crazy how people you meet along the way end up being such a big part of your future story. I can appreciate what they are doing here. Really nice looking gear. The MUT and UGB are both such cool ideas that seem like they were executed perfectly.
For the weekend golf traveler there is simply no better bag that exists like the UGB.

First off with the story - that is a good read, I do like their stuff. The quote of "We may be wrong but we are not confused" is really how companies should operate (and people), there is nothing wrong with being incorrect we are all that way hundreds of times a day but it's the not learning from it that gets me and it seems like Stitch does a good job self regulating.

Could have used it over the weekend for my hanger shirts.
Yes, they are SO nice. I don't have one from Stitch but I do use one that's pretty old from another company - I kind of forgot about it until I had to go back through and do a lot of traveling. Same concept and it has a shoe compartment.

If you're thinking about getting something like that I totally recommend it - game changer when needing to carry your suits (or even button ups) around while you travel.

Definitely some of my favorite shirts.

Definitely a big fan of the Stitch brand. I have the SL2 and the UGB. UGB bag is the best bag for short business trips and short weekend trips! Customer service is top notch as well. I have had my SL2 for just a little over a year and there were some minor issues happening with the bag. I contacted customer service, response time was quick and they are working with me to get a new SL2 out to me without any issues. I cannot recommend Stitch enough!

Enjoyed the brand stories as always and man, that UGB has my attention

Definitely a big fan of the Stitch brand. I have the SL2 and the UGB. UGB bag is the best bag for short business trips and short weekend trips! Customer service is top notch as well. I have had my SL2 for just a little over a year and there were some minor issues happening with the bag. I contacted customer service, response time was quick and they are working with me to get a new SL2 out to me without any issues. I cannot recommend Stitch enough!
That is really good customer service.

I agree on the UGB. I cannot recommend it enough. I have had mine for a number of years now and never had a single issue.

That is really good customer service.

I agree on the UGB. I cannot recommend it enough. I have had mine for a number of years now and never had a single issue.
I accidently ordered the wrong size mystery box. It says no refund or exchanges. I emailed them and asked if at all possible to exchange they stated they were out of my size but accepted a return. I stated in my email I knew it was not expected for them to do either. That blew my mind and absolutely turned me into life long customer.

I love the quality and the fact not everyone knows about it. I wore a Stitch polo yesterday to EPCOT with the family and three people commented on it. Awesome items, well made and well marketed. Love that it's NC based.

I accidently ordered the wrong size mystery box. It says no refund or exchanges. I emailed them and asked if at all possible to exchange they stated they were out of my size but accepted a return. I stated in my email I knew it was not expected for them to do either. That blew my mind and absolutely turned me into life long customer.
Love hearing that a company made it right.

I am actually wearing one of their polos as I type this. Their polos and 1/4 zips are fantastic and I own two of their travel bags, which are also versatile and durable. Their home office is less than 10 minutes from mine and as a resident of Apex, I am happy to support a local business.

I enjoy reading these stories and they definitely make quality products. Their style is a little plain for my taste though but I do wonder why I don't own one of those garment bags yet honestly. I have a couple polos and they are pretty good lifestyle quality, I'd never wear on the course though I don't think.

I enjoy reading these stories and they definitely make quality products. Their style is a little plain for my taste though but I do wonder why I don't own one of those garment bags yet honestly. I have a couple polos and they are pretty good lifestyle quality, I'd never wear on the course though I don't think.
Why wouldn't you wear them on course?

Why wouldn't you wear them on course?
Like I mentioned, more lifestyle wear than on course wear...at least for me. The shirts I have are pretty plain but look good for casual wear.

Like I mentioned, more lifestyle wear than on course wear...at least for me. The shirts I have are pretty plain but look good for casual wear.
Are you saying you are more of a Victor Hovland round 1 of the Masters type of guy?

Are you saying you are more of a Victor Hovland round 1 of the Masters type of guy?
Haha that might be a bit of a stretch but yeah more along those lines haha

Back