2022 Srixon Q-Star Tour Golf Balls

Will possibly looking at the Tour Speed this season also, if I don't fall in love with another ball that fills my bill...

I tried the Titleist Tour Speed last year. It's an OK ball. My biggest issue with it is that it doesn't hold green well on full swings or partial swings. YMMV, but I ended up in my shag/grab bag of balls. It was miles behind the QST.

edit - IMO I think Titleist makes so much money from the ProV1 that they put very little effort into their other balls. They are fine ceding that market to other companies.

Side note - does anybody else have a big grab bag of balls they didn't like/found that they will never play? but it feels weird to just throw them out. I say I'll save them for the 'fart around' round that never comes.

Last edited:
Side note - does anybody else have a big grab bag of balls they didn't like/found that they will never play? but it feels weird to just throw them out. I say I'll save them for the 'fart around' round that never comes.
No, those are water hole balls. (Don't care if you loose them).
Note: Not sure what a "Tour Speed" ball is. This is about the Q-Star Tour balls, which unless a typo, is different.

No, those are water hole balls. (Don't care if you loose them).
Note: Not sure what a "Tour Speed" ball is. This is about the Q-Star Tour balls, which unless a typo, is different.
Titleist Tour Speed-3-piece urethane ball...

blew the forecaddie's mind this weekend when I put the QST blue/yellow divide in play part of the time.

everytime i hit it he would say how it disappears, then reappears later on the green. :LOL:

helps that they spin like crazy too.

I played those today as well. They really do spin!

I’ve really liked these so far. I have one sleeve unopened and probably another 3-4 in the bag. But probably will buy another dozen.

Really like the QStar Tour after playing them through this past winter. I just got 5 dozen more.

I think I am going to stick with this ball for the year. I still lose too many to spring for the more expensive Z-star range. I have really liked them so far. I have a sleeve of divides I have been using for putting which I love. I just can't see them on the course so I will probably stick with the yellow for at least the next dozen or two.

I think I am going to stick with this ball for the year. I still lose too many to spring for the more expensive Z-star range. I have really liked them so far. I have a sleeve of divides I have been using for putting which I love. I just can't see them on the course so I will probably stick with the yellow for at least the next dozen or two.
Which Divides do you have? I have a hard time with the Red ones when they are in the rough. I like the Orange ones but as of now I am out of Divides and unless they are on sale with the rest I will probably just play yellow QST's

Which Divides do you have? I have a hard time with the Red ones when they are in the rough. I like the Orange ones but as of now I am out of Divides and unless they are on sale with the rest I will probably just play yellow QST's
I tried yellow/blue and yellow/white. I just couldn't pick them up in the air and the blue is really hard to see in the grass for me if that side comes up in the rough. They didn't have the orange when I bought them and if I see them I will try them. Right now the divides are more expensive than the yellow Q-Star Tours at the PGASS. Looking online they are the same price but at the store, the regular ones are cheaper. I might have just caught a sale when I bought the last box though. I also might need to make a trip to the store and confirm the cheaper price and stock up if that is the case.

Absolutely love them for the putting range and putting in general. Absolute game changer for feedback on your putting. I know instantly if I struck the ball correctly. Honestly, it is probably the best visual aid for any ball I have played. Great alignment tool and instant feedback.

Does anybody know if the B2G1 sale is on the horizon? It's usually around Father's Day? I bought 8 dozen Chrome Softs, but will likely stock up on the QST as well as I love it just as much.

Back