SuperSpeed Goes Off Course

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 156. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, SuperSpeed Golf joins the show, in a fascinating conversation about getting better.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Dan and the folks from SuperSpeed Golf talk about the entire journey that is speed training. This show has a lot going on and is one you will not want to miss as SuperSpeed Golf goes Off Course.

Episode 156 is here and Dan and SuperSpeed Golf discuss the following topics.

The SuperSpeed Story
Someone Buys the Products, What’s Next?
Why Opposite Hand Swings?
Tour Utilization and Adaptation
And so much more

You can listen to the show right here, Apple Podcasts or anywhere you do your listening and downloading from. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from the episode. If you get a chance, drop us a review wherever you listen from and let others know what you think of the show and/or channel.

Continue reading...

Oh yes! I'm excited about this one.

Will be listening intently to this one.

This is just fascinating to me. There's the physical element, but the mental element is so integral to freeing up the body so that it can perform.

This is just fascinating to me. There's the physical element, but the mental element is so integral to freeing up the body so that it can perform.
This is so much of what I take from this show, as they discuss different arms.

Can't wait to tune in on this one!

This is so much of what I take from this show, as they discuss different arms.

I know the mental side of speed is a big barrier for me, though I also know there's a big physical element of just learning to maximize physical potential.

Def firing this one up after my meeting!

Cant wait to listen to this. I love SuperSpeed and have used it for years and through the evolution of the protocols. Looking forward to hearing directly from the SuperSpeed crew and whatever insight and suggestions they may have.

Last edited:
Some of the numbers they were talking about during the pod were remarkable.

I'm always fascinated at how golf can be improved - and it seems like at least for speed potential, this is a true option.

Also, I admit completely my ignorance about the radar unit. I was SO sure it was about chasing the fastest number.. I never thought for a second it could be used to validate moves to see if they are actually improving speed or degrading it.

Some of the numbers they were talking about during the pod were remarkable.

I'm always fascinated at how golf can be improved - and it seems like at least for speed potential, this is a true option.
After listening one of the things that really stuck with me is that yes you are training to be faster, but with that comes a bit more in the reserve for the normal swing. It excited me about the possibilities for my own game. Rather than chasing that top speed, working to have a reserve so to not need the top speed.

I'm only a little ways in to this one but the statement about gaining six to seven MHP while never taking a swing on your dominant side was INSANE!!

Time to dive into this episode.

I'm only a little ways in to this one but the statement about gaining six to seven MHP while never taking a swing on your dominant side was INSANE!!
Isn't that wild?

I have had a set here for a while but really haven't used them. I feel foolish for that.

Fun listen. Some very interesting stuff. I don’t some speed dry swing training but honestly not a lot as it hurts. I would rather go get a large bucket and just mash driver till they are gone. For some reason hitting a ball does not hurt where swinging with no ball does.

Isn't that wild?

I have had a set here for a while but really haven't used them. I feel foolish for that.
I have a set too. We could start!

Interesting about trying speed and athleticism before making good contact.

Start right now, then we measure ball speed at our event.
Done!

But I have to find the center of the face to see if it's helped...that's currently a concern 😅

I found this to be an interesting listen. I like hearing about the reasons opposite handed swings.

Back