2021 Titleist T-Series Irons

I’m excited to see the new release coming. Titleist has really upped their game in their long game in regards to the TSR. Gonna be awesome to see what they do to the irons.
Same. The last model was a bit of a unicorn in design. Even though I didn’t play them I have really liked them. Whatever the next T100 is may be something very awesome.

I freaking LOVE the SMS Pro’s, and you’ll be able to read about that soon, but I put these back in yesterday after a while away and I think it might be the first time ever I play the same set of irons 2 full seasons in a row. 😳

The heads combined with the Rapid Tapers are just a voodoo like fit.
You were such a big fan of the T100 I can't wait to here how they compare.

I've found that the T100S & T200's are a really great head for the Nippon shafts. I hit these really straight, with just a baby fade most of the time. May incorporate a draw every now & then. My only problem, is My problem, the Indian not the Arrow, I'm catching some shots fat from out of wet fairways. I hit them best off the tee when it's teed up :unsure: That's just from a lack of practice.
I can't wait to see what they have in store for the next iteration. T150, T250 :cool:

Got my first round in with the T100S irons I was fit for in November. TrueSpec fitter knew what he was doing! I have to say it was great, even with the lighter, r flex shafts. I'll admit that it hurt my ego a bit at first, but today was a pretty good start.

Hit it to less than 3 feet on 2 par 3's from 171 and 177. Flight was pretty high and solid. Distance is more than my previous irons, even in the cool weather. Some really good shots today. Something to build on for sure. Now I can actually trade in my old ones without worrying about if these will work.

Attaching a pic of my ball on the absolute hardest hole on the course. A 171 par 3. Bunkers and pine trees both sides. Postage stamp green. In our league, we often times have a carryover of closest to the oin because none of the 32 guys hit it. Today, a smooth 7 iron was a couple feet.... Knocking in a birdie.

Attachments

• 20230408_090725.jpg
    20230408_090725.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 12
Late to the party, but my set of T100s should be here this week. Still enjoying my P790s, but these have been on my list since day 1 and I'm hoping they help me get through the turf a little better.

Not a massive fan of the back of the T300, but I really enjoyed giving them a hit on Friday. If I were buying GI irons I would have to give these the nod.

Not a massive fan of the back of the T300, but I really enjoyed giving them a hit on Friday. If I were buying GI irons I would have to give these the nod.
I've enjoyed them a lot - personally I don't mind the back at all.

There was someone on here saying that they thought they were more a SGI than GI iron, but had a GI look.

Whatever they are, they are nice quality and fun to hit.

Late to the party, but my set of T100s should be here this week. Still enjoying my P790s, but these have been on my list since day 1 and I'm hoping they help me get through the turf a little better.
Did you get them? How's the first few weeks been?

Who else is still playing the T100s irons? I've had a great experience so far!

Best combination of looks, performance, and forgiveness I've played in a long time. I have mine built with MMT 95S and they flat out perform. Will likely stay in the bag the rest of the 2023 season.

Did you get them? How's the first few weeks been?
I did get them, but haven't actually hit them yet. I tweaked my back and took a few weeks off and we've had a lot of rainy weather, so I haven't made it out. Going to try to play this weekend, if I can.

Best combination of looks, performance, and forgiveness I've played in a long time. I have mine built with MMT 95S and they flat out perform. Will likely stay in the bag the rest of the 2023 season.
That's fantastic to hear! I'm seeing some great performance in terms of flight, distance and spin which is great. Super excited to see how it progresses once I get past my exam and am able to practice and play more.

I did get them, but haven't actually hit them yet. I tweaked my back and took a few weeks off and we've had a lot of rainy weather, so I haven't made it out. Going to try to play this weekend, if I can.
Hope you're feeling better soon! The rain helps us rest longer when we'd of course try to push it because.... well, GOLF! haha!
Looking forward to seeing your thoughts.

I have mentioned it before... but my ego was most definitely hurt when i was fit into regular shafts with this irons. But the change has been great.
Strangely enough, I'm hitting the ball with a great flight and distance.

Shot of the week was from 205 in for my 4th shot on a par 5 (Don't ask... Trees, Trees and trees). Hit a nice smooth 5 iron to about 10 feet and made the putt for par. My playing partners just shook their head. But those types of shots really give me confidence that the combo is correct. Now, I still need to actually make good swings, but even my mishits seems to turn out pretty well.

Since I did come from such a dramatic change in terms of specs.... I don't know if it's the clubs or the spec change... but I'm enjoying the overall end product.

Was up until a couple weeks ago. Shaft broke on my PW. Haven't taken the time to order a replacement as I'm pondering a shaft swap after that.

They are a joy to hit and visually check all the boxes for me. Will miss them being in the bag for a while.

Excited to find out what the new T100S model is going to be like!

I need OG T100S blade length/setup with Srixon ZX7 feels and Cobra King Tour forgiveness..... then I'll be all set! I'm not asking much....

I'm playingthe 100s in black. I've been shooting the lowest scores of my life with them.
I really do have the feeling that with the new irons.... I'll have some really solid scores this season, especially once I get some more time on the range and course.

i’m so curious about the rumored t150

I played them for a year, played some of my best golf ever with them. No idea why I moved on

i’m so curious about the rumored t150
Me too, I’m thinking they’ll be the t100s like. And the t100 will be the blade like version.

I played them for a year, played some of my best golf ever with them. No idea why I moved on
Go back good sir...go back! :LOL:

We will be giving away a set of T300 irons on Instagram this week

Back