Callaway TruTrack Goes Off Course

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 157. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, Jason Finley from Callaway Golf joins the show, in a fascinating conversation golf balls, THP Experiences and more.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Dan and Jason Finley talk about the new TruTrack alignment from Callaway. This show has a lot going on and is one you will not want to miss as Jason Finley goes Off Course.

Episode 157 is here and Dan and Jason Finley discuss the following topics.

The GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf
The Grandaddy of em All
Callaway TruTrack Golf Balls
Evolution of Golf Ball Markings
ArborLinks vs Ballyhack
And so much more

You can listen to the show right here, Apple Podcasts or anywhere you do your listening and downloading from. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from the episode. If you get a chance, drop us a review wherever you listen from and let others know what you think of the show and/or channel.

Jason Finley Talks TruTrack

Continue reading...

Cannot wait to hear from Finley!

This one is going to be good!

Oh man, can't wait to listen!!

Will listen on my drive in this morning

Just got done listening to this and it's always good to hear from Finley and Callaway Golf! Definitely going to pickup some TruTrack's when I start running low on my "G" balls.

Yep firing this one up!!! Can’t wait!!!

Looking forward to listening to this today. I am definitely intrigued by the TruTrack. Always like to hear what my Dream Foursome partner and teammate has to say about Callaway golf balls.

Can't wait to hear this one!

Really interesting on the testing they did with the number of shapes from 12 to 8 and going from pentagons ti hexagons to better line up the edge. Really good question you asked about the color blind aspect, never thought of that.

Last edited:
Finley throwing shots right from the start. However “Facts are Facts at the end of the day!”

Toe Rings?!?!? 😂😂😂

Downloaded for the trip!

Oh here we go…Grandaddy talk.

Darth Finley- and here we go...

So is that a yes or a maybe of where we are headed?!?!?

Now I’m ready for product talk…

Have a couple hours on the road in a few minutes. Will be tuning into this shortly

Enjoying the Tru Track design and technology talk…and yep I just ordered a few dozen.

Enjoying the Tru Track design and technology talk…and yep I just ordered a few dozen.

Probably going to pull the trigger on ordering some after I hear @JasonFinleyCG talk about them. Great listen so far!

Probably going to pull the trigger on ordering some after I hear @JasonFinleyCG talk about them. Great listen so far!
I am in the same boat as @Canadan and have always preferred & levitated towards a clean looking golf ball. However this year I’ve been using the Triple Track and realized it hasn’t been that big of a distraction, so I think I’m ready to make the next progression to Tru Track.

I am in the same boat as @Canadan and have always preferred & levitated towards a clean looking golf ball. However this year I’ve been using the Triple Track and realized it hasn’t been that big of a distraction, so I think I’m ready to make the next progression to Tru Track.

Maybe you just like....

Ohhhh they have a new one coming next month!

I should be able to listen today as I have to run out to see a customer later on.

Such a good listen! Well done @Canadan & @JasonFinleyCG

This one was packed with banter, Grandaddy talk, and golf ball knowledge!!!

Listening now, great episode. Finley always brings the fire, love all the Grandaddy and Hideaway discussion and the great information about Callaway's golf ball technology. A few hints dropped about a new product coming soon, and I'm looking forward to trying the TruTrack. I do think they're missing a great opportunity with "Finley's Factory"! :ROFLMAO:

Back