DSCN1378.jpg

Goodies!!

DSCN1379.jpg

DSCN1380.jpg

DSCN1381.jpg

DSCN1382.jpg

DSCN1383.jpg

DSCN1384.jpg

Looks like I get to go play some golf!!!

DSCN1385.jpg

Look who was hiding in my care package!! RUSSELL

DSCN1386.jpg

DSCN1387.jpg

24 Balls to use!!

DSCN1388.jpg

All of my Goodies spread out.

Since I was reading about all of the GREAT reviews on these golf balls, I had to send Wayne an email. I purchased one of the test pilot packages that he put together just for us THP members. I would say I got a great deal for only $45!!! I cant wait to get these on the course!!

Holy cow - that is a TON of goodies for $45!!! Nice purchase buddy!

Bad @ss!!

That's a great deal for $45. Wonder what the £ price would be

Sweet!

WOW! I am seriously considering ordering that package. Everything looks great.

Man that is an awesome package and the quality is first class all the way! Vision Golf is a great company that delivers in every respect. You are going to LOVE those balls and all the goodies that came with em :thumb:

Nice, I like the logo hat and visor. Looks sharp without being a banner.

Very sweet i am going to have to look into thdm guys.

Is that package available to everybody? Looks great, I am jealous.

Wow, if those test packages are still available, I just might have to jump in on that. I imagine details are in the Review thread?

Is that package available to everybody? Looks great, I am jealous.

Yeah I am sure this package is available to every member on the website.. I cannot believe how much I got for such a GREAT price. Wayne is amazing and the company is truly top notch!!

Wow, if those test packages are still available, I just might have to jump in on that. I imagine details are in the Review thread?

Dude seriously! I'm all over this...

Boz (Wayne) is awesome I've been talking to him about what I've been looking for in a golf ball after testing the "Advanced Game Improvement Series"... I just received a similiar pack of goodies with a few more balls for me to try out...

IMG00064-20110721-1301.jpg

Talk about a deal. That's awesome

Yeah I have his email as we have been in pretty constant communication since I placed my order. I will shoot you a PM with it.

Please PM me the same! I'm heading over to the review thread as well in case its in there?

Man that is an awesome package and the quality is first class all the way! Vision Golf is a great company that delivers in every respect. You are going to LOVE those balls and all the goodies that came with em :thumb:

OG, after reading the reviews that you were giving this ball I couldn't help but take the jump and give it a try. I missed out on being a tester, but still wanted to give them a chance and see how they will work for my game... I can't wait, heading out soon to play 9 with these babies!!

I'm glad more people are jumping on the bandwagon. There's nothing betting then getting a box of golf goodies from Boz. Of course each time one shows up the Pinky's and whatever hat he sends are immediately swiped by my wife but still.

I have just PM'd him asking him about the X-pert2 line of balls as these really do appeal to me

Back