who else is addicted to running shoes?

MD177

Reaction score
Handicap
GAM: 18.8
haha. over the past 6-8 months, I've racked up (3) 2010 AirMax, (2) 2011 Airmax, LunarFly, and a LunarHaze. probably before the year is over, I'll pick up another 2011 Airmax and another 1 or 2 on the Lunar line that I find "on sale".

the crazy thing about buying these running shoes is I haven't used any of them to run outside yet. I've only used some of them to run on the treadmill last winter. yikes!

anyway, just wondering?!?

i would love to expand my shoe collection. just have my adipures for rounds and a 3 years old pair of dryjoys for the range. really want a pair of tour 360 4.0 sport but cant get them in europe, so i'm holding out for a trip to new york in feb/march

I am addicted to shoes. My bank account has prevented me from buying any the last year. Without buying any over the last 12 months, I still have roughly 25 pairs of shoes. I start work full time as a phys ed teacher in a month so I will be buying a ton of them then!

I'm pretty loyal to my Brooks Adrenalines...but I have several pairs of them. Best shoes evar...for me.

Just when I thought I had a lot of shoes and boots, this thread comes along to make me feel better.
It has been over a year since I've bought any shoes, but I have bought two pairs of boots (Lacrosse Alpha Burly Sport in digital camo, and Redhead slip-on work boots) in that time.
I do have my eye out for a new pair of running shoes (thinking about going with Under Armour this time) and the Asics golf shoes are on my wish list.

I'm thankful that I have NO shoe addictions. My wife has that area covered in our house.

I knew I wasn't alone. I really enjoy walking around with the AirMax line with the full length Max Air cushioning. just seems like you're bouncing when walking. they're just so comfortable. I was glad I was wearing them walking around Manhattan early this month. whew! that was a lot of walking!

I knew I wasn't alone. I really enjoy walking around with the AirMax line with the full length Max Air cushioning. just seems like you're bouncing when walking. they're just so comfortable. I was glad I was wearing them walking around Manhattan early this month. whew! that was a lot of walking!

I am in love with the Nike Free shoes! I am on my 3rd pair. Have the Vomero+ 5 Series running shoes and love them too!

I think I have 4 pairs of old Asics lying around the house. I've beening running in them since college. They are like old friends and I can't bear to part with them.

I used to run a lot more and I LOVED buying running shoes. When you actually rack up miles, they wear down quickly. That being said, I'm a Saucony gal myself. I LOVE them. And I don't like the lower end models - I love the top of the line stuff. Hard for me to justify $130 running shoes now that I don't run and I use them mostly to go to the playground with my kiddos. I've just been contemplating purchasing a lower-end pair. Still trying to NOT purchase the high end pair. LOL.

Back