The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea- how to keep up with the NFL right now. I love all the transactions.

I bet...wish the GC would put him back on the Grey goose 19th Hole again...loved hearing him talk golf

He's a fun guy to golf with too.

Of course not, but Punters are a much bigger part of the game than the average person realizes. Field position is HUGE! He is also great on kickoffs as well.

I fully understand how important field position is, but look at his numbers and compare them to other punters throughout the league. Pretty equal and most of those guys aren't making his money and he kicked in a dome. You also mentioned using him as a FG kicker, he's 4 of 13 for his career. He's a solid punter, I was just surprised by the amount of money the Bucs gave him.

Talib is fully dressed and at Bucs camp today. They say they're standing by him and waiting to see how his legal defense plays out.

I fully understand how important field position is, but look at his numbers and compare them to other punters throughout the league. Pretty equal and most of those guys aren't making his money and he kicked in a dome. You also mentioned using him as a FG kicker, he's 4 of 13 for his career. He's a solid punter, I was just surprised by the amount of money the Bucs gave him.

Talib is fully dressed and at Bucs camp today. They say they're standing by him and waiting to see how his legal defense plays out.

Most of his FG attempts are way beyond 50 yards. I am not arguing with you, it was a boatload of cash for a Punter.

Prison jump suit?

I did not realize there was a guy named Asomugha that played QB. :alien:

LOl I like Sanchez. 2 WR's that can open the field a little and Keller killing teams over the middle. I think Moss will have a little left in the tank. You still have to respect him. Plus there D is insane without Asomugha. How the heck are you scoring against them with 2 shutdown corners. They will be blitzing like the 85 Bears

Their run D isn't that good and they get no pressure on the QB unless they blitz. The D line gets no pressure whatsoever by itself...I would rather have seen them not go after Nnamdi and go get a Ray Edwards....

LOl I like Sanchez. 2 WR's that can open the field a little and Keller killing teams over the middle. I think Moss will have a little left in the tank. You still have to respect him. Plus there D is insane without Asomugha. How the heck are you scoring against them with 2 shutdown corners. They will be blitzing like the 85 Bears

We saw your analysis last year....I still think you owe me lunch...hehe

Their run D isn't that good and they get no pressure on the QB unless they blitz. The D line gets no pressure whatsoever by itself...I would rather have seen them not go after Nnamdi and go get a Ray Edwards....

^^^^^
This.

Dolphins pick up Matt Moore killing the Orton from Denver deal.

Dolphins pick up Matt Moore killing the Orton from Denver deal.

Ouch... for this Broncos fan that hurts. Well, let the QB battle in Denver commence then!

We saw your analysis last year....I still think you owe me lunch...hehe

^^^^^
This.

Hey now. I did alright in the FF. My insight is sometimes slightly rutarded but my drafts are stunning.

Willis McGahee signs with the Broncos....

Brandon Jacobs resigns with the Giants....

If you're looking for me later today, I'll be the guy throwing things at the Dolphins hq, what a horrible move.

Sent from Tapatalk

Ouch... for this Broncos fan that hurts. Well, let the QB battle in Denver commence then!

Hurts because they get the better QB to stay with them and don't have to suffer through watching that should-be H-back play QB for them?

If you're looking for me later today, I'll be the guy throwing things at the Dolphins hq, what a horrible move.

Dolphins HQ is in Assachusetts? No wonder they suck.

WOOO Falcons sign Ray Edwards to a 5 year deal.

Hurts because they get the better QB to stay with them and don't have to suffer through watching that should-be H-back play QB for them?

Hurts because he's a stopgap. I don't forsee Denver doing anything this year except tidy up and find out who the keepers are in the organization. As a Bronco fan I'd rather they move on to Tebow and see if he's got anything. If he sucks (which most are predicting) then we'll have an inside track to Andrew Luck. If not, then we got our QB of the future. We won't find that out until Orton is out of the way. Plus dealing Orton now would have gotten them more value.

Thinking about this a little more... If they thought Matt Moore was a better answer than Kyle Orton, the dolphins are in trouble. I can't see Matt Moore as a full time starter...

Willis McGahee signs with the Broncos....

This does not surprise me, but if the broncos oline doesn't get better this won't help. McGahee is a between the tackles kind of guy and no doubt I'm a big fan (I'm a U fan too) and this could be good, but man we've got a lot of middle type talent now at the RB position.

Lendale White, Knowshon Moreno, and now McGahee...

I guess with the injuries that we'll be piling up we'll need a stable?

Thinking about this a little more... If they thought Matt Moore was a better answer than Kyle Orton, the dolphins are in trouble. I can't see Matt Moore as a full time starter...

+1000%. I think that's going to be today's WTF were they thinking moment.

This does not surprise me, but if the broncos oline doesn't get better this won't help. McGahee is a between the tackles kind of guy and no doubt I'm a big fan (I'm a U fan too) and this could be good, but man we've got a lot of middle type talent now at the RB position.

Lendale White, Knowshon Moreno, and now McGahee...

I guess with the injuries that we'll be piling up we'll need a stable?

I actually think their OLine is in good shape. They just need some depth which come through the draft. I think they're just going with middle of the roaders because they're cap numbers are bloated. Plus this will give a gauge on whether or not Knowshon will be picked up for next year. I'm telling you this is going to be a "prove you belong here" type year and I'm hoping for a roster blood bath come trade deadline and offseason. That's how much damage McDufus did to this roster and the draft.

:confused2: Matt More??? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

+1000%. I think that's going to be today's WTF were they thinking moment.

I actually think their OLine is in good shape. They just need some depth which come through the draft. I think they're just going with middle of the roaders because they're cap numbers are bloated. Plus this will give a gauge on whether or not Knowshon will be picked up for next year. I'm telling you this is going to be a "prove you belong here" type year and I'm hoping for a roster blood bath come trade deadline and offseason. That's how much damage McDufus did to this roster and the draft.

Its good to see another Broncos fan on here that's for sure!

I guess I only see stability and usefulness at the Tackles with Clady and Harris.... other than that I'm scared/nervous at best. I think Lendale actually has a little left in the tank too if he'd lay off the Patron, he's basically had two years off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back