Footjoy Customer Service and Returns

biggsy

Reaction score
I've owned Footjoy shoes since I started playing. My family has also been a big fan and supporter of their shoes for as long as I can remember. I had an issue with a shoe order for some MyJoys and Footjoy sent me out a new pair within a few weeks.

I got a set of rain gear as a gift that I love and has always treated me well, although I have not had to use it very often. I wore it a few months ago and the water just seeped through the material. I then washed the outerwear according to the label. I tried the gear again when it was raining and I had the same thing happen. My clothes were soaked under the waterproofs. I always keep my bag stored indoors, so I don't know the reason for the failure. I've also only washed them once and followed the label instructions when doing so.

Footjoy has a 2 year warranty on this particular gear and knowing how well they stand behind their stuff, I don't see an issue with the replacement. Just more of an inconvenience being without it.

I emailed Footjoy to inquire about the process of returning the outerwear. They have always been quick with their responses and are easy to get on the phone. Their email response was the following:

Thank you for emailing FootJoy with your inquiry. Please return the jacket
to the address listed below for probable replacement. Just include a note
with your name,address,approximate date of purchase and what the problem
is.

FootJoy
Attn Return Goods
333 Bridge St Rear
Faifhaven, MA 02719

Regards
Donna Guild
Consumer Relations

I went to the local USPS and picked up a Flat Rate Medium Box for $10.95 and shipped the gear back to Footjoy. I sent off my rain gear and I hope to have it back in time to use for some upcoming tournaments. I'll update this thread as I hear anything. Knowing Footjoy, I don't foresee any issues with the return.

Looking forward to hearing how this turns out...I love companies that offer a high level of customer service!

Looking forward to hearing how this turns out...I love companies that offer a high level of customer service!
Me too. I've always had good experiences with FJ products.

GL! I know FJ has a great reputation with their Cust Serv!

I just emailed them myself and am hoping to hear back that they will honor their warranty since my shoes were bought in March of this year.

FYI to those who use USPS. There is a shoe box sized flat rate that should fit perfectly also.

I love when companies stand by their product.

I recommend Adidas shoes since your sponsored by TM for the MC. Most comfortable shoes ever.

I recommend Adidas shoes since your sponsored by TM for the MC. Most comfortable shoes ever.

I have two pairs of adidas shoes. This is about Footjoy rain gear, which isn't provided for The Morgan Cup. It's more about the return process with Footjoy and not MC gear.

Footjoy is great to deal with, I've had 2 experiences with them over the years and both were 10's on a scale of 1 to 10.

Happy it worked out. will check to find conclusion.Hope they get it back fast to you.

I had a pair of Dry Joys that weren't waterproof after about a year (2 year warranty) and they exchanged them with no problems.

I received an email after inquiring about the return. They responded within 24 hours:

Hello John,

Your garments were received. You should be receiving your Jacket on the 29th and your pants should arrive
at some point next week, (back ordered).

Should you have any questions please feel free to email me anytime.

Regards,
Jason Connors

Talk about a fast turnaround.

That's awesome John, nice to see they got it done so quickly.

Good deal biggs, I knew there would be no problems with FJ doing the right thing, I still have a pair of the old "Dry Ice" FJs that are in the regular rotation of golf shoes and they are still going strong and looking good.

I received the pants on Friday and the Jacket arrived this morning.

Just wanted to personally thank Footjoy for this seamless and quick process. I've always had good experience in dealing with them.

glad to hear everything worked out Biggsy. I love companies that have great CS

Awesome! Glad to see that this worked out so well for you

Back