RevCore Cart Bag Review

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It wouldn’t take much time searching to realize we have a bit of a love affair with CaddyDaddy at THP. Though relatively small, the company continues to make impactful, smart products that are built to last. Better yet, on the off chance you run into a problem, there are plenty of testimonials about their excellent customer service. The company began thanks to one man’s desire to keep beer cold on the golf course. How can you not get behind that?

Continue reading...

That’s a really sharp looking bag. The volleyball test was clever, cause maaaannnnn that’s a deep pocket.

How was the weight of the bag with the synthetic leather?

If I weren’t getting a Callaway Goat Cup bag soon, I’d be all over this one! Fitting a volleyball in there is a crazy amount of storage

Great write up, @ddec !!

Awesome write up @Hawk I know I’ve commented on this bag picture on another thread but I really do like it.

I honestly think if I was a more avid cart rider I would get this one. I use my magnetic pouch a bit but I’m sure I could get over it with all of the other great features this one brings to the table.

I’m not good with volleyball references, but you sure spiked this one!

• Staff
That’s a really sharp looking bag. The volleyball test was clever, cause maaaannnnn that’s a deep pocket.

How was the weight of the bag with the synthetic leather?
It's a 10lb bag, so there's definitely some weight there, but nothing that seemed to detract from it in my opinion. I'd gladly use it for cart rounds and had no issues tossing it in the back of my Jeep.

It's a 10lb bag, so there's definitely some weight there, but nothing that seemed to detract from it in my opinion. I'd gladly use it for cart rounds and had no issues tossing it in the back of my Jeep.
I’ve seen similar weigh as much as 14, so 10 is actually better than I thought.

• Staff
I’ve seen similar weigh as much as 14, so 10 is actually better than I thought.
Actually, I take that back. Just barely over 9lbs. Super sturdy too, without feeling too stiff. It's a very impressive bag in hand.

I think this bag would be perfect for someone like my friend Jerry. Lives on the course, bag is always on cart and loves storage.

I love how seemingly every thing is designed for a cart, how the pockets are located and oriented, how the club wells are positioned, to even having not one, but two cooler pockets. Looks so well designed.

I think this bag would be perfect for someone like my friend Jerry. Lives on the course, bag is always on cart and loves storage.
Exactly. That's the person I was thinking of too. Or, somebody that is a club golfer and leaves the bag in the locker room.

I love how seemingly every thing is designed for a cart, how the pockets are located and oriented, how the club wells are positioned, to even having not one, but two cooler pockets. Looks so well designed.
I may have to start drinking on the course more often 🥰

Great write up @Hawk and colour me a bit jelly that you got one already.

Seeing the picture of the carry bag that @Rod Dunlap shared yesterday has me all sorts of excited for both of their bags. Now if they had a grey/black bag, that would put it over the top in my opinion.

Good stuff here @Hawk! I’m a big fan of CaddyDaddy products and this looks like a winner.

Great write up @Hawk and colour me a bit jelly that you got one already.

Seeing the picture of the carry bag that @Rod Dunlap shared yesterday has me all sorts of excited for both of their bags. Now if they had a grey/black bag, that would put it over the top in my opinion.
The top on that carry bag is magnificent.

Good stuff here @Hawk! I’m a big fan of CaddyDaddy products and this looks like a winner.
I am too man. Any company that is producing things to a high level, has great customer service, and is focused on hitting price points is worth doing business with imo.

Talk about storage. Not sure I need a volleyball, but hell I’ve been known to overpack my bag with ease. Nice stuff @Hawk

Another great write up Ryan! A ton of very impressive features built into the bag and keeping it under $300 was a great move IMO. As an all graphite shaft user, I certainly appreciate the soft material around the openings of the top. I do wish that they extended that material to the putter well though. I found at the hard way with another cart bag I have that the finish on stroke lab shafts does not get along well with the hard rubber/plastic that is at the top of the putter well of the RevCore also.

I played golf Sat with @gderbas11 and he has this bag and it is beautiful. Very well thought out and high quality. I keep re thinking waiting for their stand bag every time I see this.

Oh ya nice write up @Hawk the volleyball was great that is incredible!

I played golf Sat with @gderbas11 and he has this bag and it is beautiful. Very well thought out and high quality. I keep re thinking waiting for their stand bag every time I see this.
Very cool. Supporting a local company I see!

That is a great writeup for this bag, covered everything very well. This is a very nice bag!

Excellent writeup
Volleyball was funny but definitely showcases the storage capacity

I’d love to see one in person

Back