Callaway Chrome Tour Valentine’s Day Golf Balls

Ok ok, this is better, I like these and I like that there are different colors designs in the box
I like that they did much different colors instead of just pink/red.

I do think I could do without the word LOVE above the logo though. The hearts are just fine by themselves.

I bet my daughter will love these

I do think I could do without the word LOVE above the logo though. The hearts are just fine by themselves.
I really like these, but I agree with this.

Your first Truvis CTs @Bus

I get that its to replace the number of the ball (1-4) but it looks not great to me
Should have just been the # 14. I think that would have been a little better.

They're fun. I'd play them. Wouldn't go out of my way to do it, but if I needed a dozen and timing aligned I would get them.

These. Are. AWESOME!!!!

Yeah I got an email about these this morning. Very cool designs & hard ponder whether or not to order them :unsure:

Only real question is how I missed them! Pretty excited for 4 variations in one box (I assume?).
Yeah each sleeve is its own color

Was hoping for a repeat of last years design. My wife really liked those. (Red hearts with the arrow through them)

I like these... Nicely done.

Ok ok, this is better, I like these and I like that there are different colors designs in the box
Me too. I bought the Halloween ones but they were a little simple. These are not.

those are great. If only my wife played golf it would make valentine's day so much easier this year.

I really like these. Ordered a box.

My daughter and son would love these.

Love that the special edition options are already rolling out

Love the different colors and overall idea

Callaway's creativity with the Truvis designs is fun.

Back