2023 Anthony Kim Rumor Mill….

One or two.
We've had a lot of "least favorite golfer" threads on this forum since I joined in October 2010. I don't think his name has ever come up.

Maybe he was talking to the LIV haters. That's more plausible.

He HAS to be on the Ryder Cup team somehow next year if he’s still got his game. 🇺🇸

I love everything about him playing golf again, even if he is a never-was with a bad work ethic.

I kind of feel this way. He is a guy whose star shined bright for a few years but it isn’t like Tiger or Phil from those years went away for 11 years and is back now.

I will certainly pay attention to his play this weekend. I will be pleasantly surprised if he is competitive.

We've had a lot of "least favorite golfer" threads on this forum since I joined in October 2010. I don't think his name has ever come up.

Maybe he was talking to the LIV haters. That's more plausible.
Everyone has haters.

Well... haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate. And, players gonna play, play, play, play, play.

Just gotta, shake it off. Shake it off.
Really? Taylor? lol.

man looks like its been a rough or incredibly wild 11 years from that photo

overall really cool story and hopefully he plays well!

I didn't really think so... Then this thread happened.
Oh no, every AK thread since he vanished happened, he’s always had those who can’t stand him.

I didn't really think so... Then this thread happened.
When I do not like someone, I dont click on threads or go out of my way to talk about them. Haters = Closet fans that dont want to admit it.

Anthony Kim has haters?
Have you read this thread?

1. People who love him - cool
2. People who don't know who he is - cool
3. People that were never a fan and don't really care - cool
4. People that pull everything out to say this is dumb. No work ethic, bum, never won a major, LIV sucks, been on a couch - haters

There are receipts in this thread of haters. I personally don't care if people are haters, do your thing.

Everyone has haters.
Probably some Europeans from the 2008 Ryder Cup.

Wait, am I hater because I don't find this whole story to be a big deal or that interesting?

Back