2023 Anthony Kim Rumor Mill….

He’s been testing Miura’s 👀

He’s been testing Miura’s 👀
Makes sense honestly.. I thought I saw artisans. Which would make sense based on former Nike ties. But Miura make sense too

Loved the video, but not sure who these “haters” are…everyone loves a comeback story, and AK was always an intriguing figure. Not sure how anyone could root against him. Is it just an anti-LIV thing?

Loved the video, but not sure who these “haters” are…everyone loves a comeback story, and AK was always an intriguing figure. Not sure how anyone could root against him. Is it just an anti-LIV thing?
He’s been an against the grain guy forever, this isn’t a LIV thing, the traditionalists have never liked him and others have talked **** for over a decade about him being lazy and taking the money and running.

Motivation has to come from somewhere, if this is it, so be it.

He’s been an against the grain guy forever, this isn’t a LIV thing, the traditionalists have never liked him and others have talked **** for over a decade about him being lazy and taking the money and running.

Motivation has to come from somewhere, if this is it, so be it.
Yeah, just not sure about this. I was around during the early AK days, when he threatened Tiger’s dominance, much like David Duvall did.

I’m an old guy myself, but I find myself breaking away from the traditionalists more and more every day.

Yeah, just not sure about this. I was around during the early AK days, when he threatened Tiger’s dominance, much like David Duvall did.

I’m an old guy myself, but I find myself breaking away from the traditionalists more and more every day.
It’s the reality. He was counter culture, but he’s was LIGHTNING so the memories by most of us from then are fond, but he’s always been criticized.

It’s fuel. I love it.

It’s the reality. He was counter culture, but he’s was LIGHTNING so the memories by most of us from then are fond, but he’s always been criticized.

It’s fuel. I love it.
he was here for a good time, not a long time.

he was here for a good time, not a long time.
Kids Parenting GIF by Children Ruin Everything

People are entitled their opinions, you of all people know this.
I like freedom of speech and people expressing their opinion, but do not recall anything Duval or AK did as being anywhere near "threatening Tiger's dominance". For example, during their careers Duval won one Major and AK won none.

I like freedom of speech and people expressing their opinion, but do not recall anything Duval or AK did as being anywhere near "threatening Tiger's dominance". For example, during their careers Duval won one Major and AK won none.
Neither was ever going to be Tiger. Heck Duval was “before” Tiger.. But, AK had a lot of very special things going on. And! He had the potential to be among the very very greats of the game. I would say he never had a chance to be a Tiger but. He could have been an Arnie.. maybe the only one that could have ever attained such a feat.

If you didn’t see that, you were not looking.

Of course back then everyone was looking for the next Tiger, so anyone with potential found their way onto that radar. What was different about AK was (and still is) the anecdotal accounts from fellow contemporaries about what he could, and maybe should have become.

Of course back then everyone was looking for the next Tiger, so anyone with potential found their way onto that radar. What was different about AK was (and still is) the anecdotal accounts from fellow contemporaries about what he could, and maybe should have become.
How many times this month alone has Charlie been the next Tiger lmao

It's endless.

38 years old and out of pro golf since 2010? and he's played almost zero golf until about 2 years ago?

He has no chance on the PGA tour, so yeah, LIV is by far his best option, he can possibly win there with it's weaker format and ho-hum players who can cruise control their game all day.

The only reason he's back now is because of LIV, the PGA was never an option for him, he's just playing the options to get top $$ from the Saudis, he's got the name so it's probably going to be a fairly big number, which is pretty amazing for a guy with so little accomplishments in golf.
No chance in the PGA tour because he would have to repay his $10mil injury insurance back.
It’s likely getting paid with a pretty $20mil plus in his pocket whether he succeeds or not.
Man’s gotta make a living.

How many times this month alone has Charlie been the next Tiger lmao

It's endless.
And Shohei is the next Babe Ruth…you’re right, it never ends. But that’s part of the fun….

Back