Would You Put Your Name On Your Bag?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thrillbilly Jim

DillyWood Express #2
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
If so, what would it say? Would you use your name or forum handle? What font would you use?

IMG_5778.JPG

This is the only bag I've ever owned with my name on it. If I was going to do it on my own, it would be a nickname so it didn't look like I was taking myself too seriously. And maybe I'd use Comic Sans font just to reaffirm that thought.

I have many “War Eagle” Ryan Johs staff bags.

I cherish them.

I am not afraid of personalization

1000013400.jpg

Yes, I have my name on a bag.

Only for a THP experience or if I was a pro.

Only if it was put on for me or given to me at an Experience.

Very recently, yes. First time.

Nickname. "Billy Mac," in script. Real name is William (I don't go by that, though ) McDonald.
8211ebdc7cb56e1942b0ba2c8140d125.jpg

Last name only, or nickname

Last name, or forum name. Not full name.

Wouldn’t ever consider myself good enough to advertise my proper name
Or even forum name . Now if was a bag given on THP event and had Hitsnmisses emblazoned on it … well that be different lol

Would be something probably
non cursive writing . Smallish font lol

I would have my forum name on my bag without question.

For a THP experience absolutely yes, especially if the bags and contents are all going to be similar. For a corporate day or sponsored event elsewhere - yep. For my personal bag on a regular day - I don't think so.

From a THP Experience, absolutely!!

I get asked about the Team Hackers logo every time I use my Morgan Cup bag.

No :ROFLMAO: as this is a hobby.

I know my bag without my name on it. Its the one full of clubs where the sweet spot is obviously out towards the toe of the irons..............

Probably not as I’m too cheap to pay extra for stuff like that.

If someone puts my name on a bag, yes or I wouldn't have any problems with it at all. Will I just put it on there, even if it's not an upcharge - no I don't think so.

I've covered this in some other threads but I'm more boring than I have any right to be most of the time.

I wouldn’t put my name on the bag if I was purchasing it for myself.
With that being said I do have two bags with my name and forum handle on them and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Morgan Cup Staff Bag - full name
Grandaddy Fairway+ Bag - Forum handle

Forum name would be ok if from an experience. Otherwise, no name of any sort on the bag.

Nope. Never understood the appeal of putting ones name on golf equipment or any other object, unless your name is used as some sort of business where you can benefit from the advertising. I don't do bumper stickers or yard signs or any other form of personal advertisement, either.

Back