Thrillbilly Jim

DillyWood Express #2
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
😳

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Ugh.

I’ll be honest, it didn’t seem cool when Taylormade did it and it doesn’t seem cool now

I Dont Like It Amazon Studios GIF by Harlem

Oh please. Why? Just why?

Just Say No Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

If at first you don't succeed, tri, tri again.

Usually, I see the touring offerings from Odyssey and think they look awesome and am disappointed that they're not available for us peasants.

I see this and am thankful I'm not good enough at golf to be on tour and have a rep hand that to me.

I guess that means somebody somewhere wanted it.

TM and Odyssey continue to make these putters for the Japanese market. They must sell reasonably over there.

I want one.

Just to anger people.

They'll do this but they won't bring back the #9 head shape??? 😬 😬😬😬😬

Oooofffcc that's terrible

This might be the first thing Odyssey has done that leaves me angry and slightly nauseous

I’d tri it. Pun intended. I didn’t like the Truss look until i rolled it. Wouldn’t buy because of past experience with the company. This one i would consider.

Man, that is ugly

I think down on the ground it looks fine.... but outside of that, yikes. Same thing I said about the truss. But that said... If I rolled in putts, same with a LAB I would have no problem putting it in the bag.

It's in the running for the ugliest putter of 2024.

I particularly like this Instagram comment:
"if bell bottoms were a golf club"

hahaha..

Does it come with a bowl of soup?

Reaction Eye Roll GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Just no.

Season 1 Episode 6 GIF by Friends

I honestly don't think it is that bad. The idea must work if they are doing it. So, all those saying that it was dumb when Taylormade did it need to issue apologies. lol.

No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek

Back