As long as its not for money or to post a score, I'll take a "drag putter" any day over the person who has to take their time, mark their 12" putt, clean their golf ball, line it up again, replace their ball, go through the pre-putt routine before finally tapping it in! Exhausting!

that could be you, your used to saying good good

Just for clarification as I am a proud member of the DPA, but I did not once ask for a good good. If offered of course I am accepting.

If the ball hasn't stopped moving and it is putted again it's a stroke penalty plus the stroke. A guy I met said he saw a guy in college use this legally to his advantage. The cup was in an impossible spot along a ridge where a miss would go several feet past. The guy basically alley-ooped it to himself; putted it close, when it was next to the cup but still rolling he tapped it in. Those 2 hits counted as 3 strokes. He figured that was better than taking the miss and potentially 4 putting. Unethical or using the rules to your advantage?

Yes, it's ugly and I tapped it...

So, anybody going to get their drag on this weekend? I'm struggling to figure out when I can get a game going. Erica's birthday is Saturday and we are going out. I don't think Sunday morning will be too awesome for getting up early. Then it's Father's Day and the Open. Maybe I'll just drag a few on my practice mat.

Lol. I don't think you, mornings and I was out drinking should ever be used in a sentence. I kid I kid. I'm going to get my drag on Saturday during a charity tournament for sure. Most likely Thursday as well. Even have a little after work session planned Friday. It's a big drag weekend for me. I'm hoping wifi will keep me connected while I get my dragON. haha. Drag on, dragon. Awesome.

So, anybody going to get their drag on this weekend? I'm struggling to figure out when I can get a game going. Erica's birthday is Saturday and we are going out. I don't think Sunday morning will be too awesome for getting up early. Then it's Father's Day and the Open. Maybe I'll just drag a few on my practice mat.

You guys are just too funny with some of your posts

I will be dragging Friday after work I think. I have some ideas percolating for the DPA.

I used percolate 4x today at work. No joke. I'm trying to make it a buzz word by using it even more incorrectly than I do here.

I'm excited to hear what you have in store for the DPA. This is one my favorite threads and I get butterflies with each update.

I will be dragging Friday after work I think. I have some ideas percolating for the DPA.

What's up DPA brothers?

My putting has been really bad, so I'm going to practice my drag putts after work today.

The goal will be no more than two putts per hole (not counting draggers, of course).

What's up DPA brothers?

My putting has been really bad, so I'm going to practice my drag putts after work today.

The goal will be no more than two putts per hole (not counting draggers, of course).

my putting has been very poor lately. Luckily I always have drag putting to fall back on

Seriously. Go back and read this if you have a couple minutes. Pure gold here.

That was good, right?

What's up DPA brothers?

We need some vids if possible. I feel as if more people need to know. I plan on drag putting to victory at the Morgan Cup.

Hey, where can I sign up? Do we get a card and everything?

We need some vids if possible. I feel as if more people need to know. I plan on drag putting to victory at the Morgan Cup.

If you didn't, I'd be very disappointed. Drag it in, bro.

Hey, where can I sign up? Do we get a card and everything?

No cards, but you get the satisfaction of never three putting! We'd love to have you Duey.

If you didn't, I'd be very disappointed. Drag it in, bro.

No cards, but you get the satisfaction of never three putting! We'd love to have you Duey.

I'm in boys! I hope we have a unique hand shake or something...

Of course. Standard handshake with a quick drag back. The secret password is "good?"

Of course. Standard handshake with a quick drag back. The secret password is "good?"

This just really made me laugh. I love drag putting and the friendships it forges.

DPAFF!

If this is what I think it is I'm down. Only if its what I'm thinking it is.

Duh. Drag Putting is Awesome Friends Forever.

Did I tell you Jrod and I got grouped with a couple ladies and one of them drag putted? Jrod was like "wtf?" but I was all excited. I told him all about it and he was pretty impressed.

Duh. Drag Putting is Awesome Friends Forever.

Did I tell you Jrod and I got grouped with a couple ladies and one of them drag putted? Jrod was like "wtf?" but I was all excited. I told him all about it and he was pretty impressed.

Good! He will be used to seeing me do it all over his freaking team next week!!!! haha. That is seriously awesome. "It;s good right?"

I'm LOL'ing just thinking about it.

She had like a one footer, it didn't quite make it, and she drug it right back in.

Jrod says, "Did you see that?"
I say, "Dude. She just drag putted! It's good!"

I'm LOL'ing just thinking about it.

She had like a one footer, it didn't quite make it, and she drug it right back in.

Jrod says, "Did you see that?"
I say, "Dude. She just drag putted! It's good!"

What did she look like, we may want her to join??

What did she look like, we may want her to join??

Well, she sort of plays for the other team, but she is definitely our honorary first female member. We don't judge here at DPA. I so wanted to talk to her about it, but I chickened out.

Well, she sort of plays for the other team, but she is definitely our honorary first female member. We don't judge here at DPA. I so wanted to talk to her about it, but I chickened out.

Haha, Liz is looking at me sort of funny, guess I snickered out loud.

Back