Journey to Break 85

Maybe dude but I don't know that one by heart. I was thinking... I need a doctor, by Dr Dre and Eminem. Ill be Dr Dre.

Deal, I'm kind of an awkward looking white guy, that works.

I like to listen to the rap music. It makes the old ladies I work with think I'm even cooler than I think I am.

Deal, I'm kind of an awkward looking white guy, that works.

Maybe Hawk can sing the chorus?

I like to listen to the rap music. It makes the old ladies I work with think I'm even cooler than I think I am.

HAHAHAHAHA. I love rap, hip hop and everything else. I'm gonna run 8 mile kid.

Maybe Hawk can sing the chorus?

HAHAHAHAHA. I love rap, hip hop and everything else. I'm gonna run 8 mile kid.

Sounds good. I'll do the hook. Anybody know any good 80's songs that I can mix?

Anything by Boingo boingo.

I'm just a small town girl, living in a lonely worrrrlllld... Taking the midnight train to any wherrrrrrreeeeeeeyah

Has "Take my Breath Away" been recycled yet?

Watching every moment in this foolish looooovers gaaaaaame.

I love this thread hahahaha.

Me too dude.

Posted via Tapatalk

Coolbreeze, I'm still laughing. You're as funny as Hawk and Ike. lol. Beat my OEM... we should coin that phrase.

We should have a THP radio show. Nobody would listen, but the memories would last forever.

We should have a THP radio show. Nobody would listen, but the memories would last forever.

Man, why don't you host with Dean and I? People love that show! Octane Overdrive bishes!

Well, we love doing it. haha

Man, why don't you host with Dean and I? People love that show! Octane Overdrive bishes!

Well, we love doing it. haha

Gladly. I like to do my radio under the influence, so it will need to be after 2:30pm CST.

Gladly. I like to do my radio under the influence, so it will need to be after 2:30pm CST.

I have a feeling, at that point we would be so freaking epic... Man. I like where this is going.

Thanks Yoccos, I actually just finished creating a THP live channel for the Morgan Cup, but we could all do a weekly THP show from then on. It might be fun, plus its ok Yoccos, I beat my OEM too.

I rarely have time for it anymore.

Just think of how popular our show wouldn't be! I mean, we really cross many demographics, have great hair, powerful swings, sharp wit, etc. I'm sure three or four people would love it and we'd get the axe in a couple weeks!

Just think of how popular our show wouldn't be! I mean, we really cross many demographics, have great hair, powerful swings, sharp wit, etc. I'm sure three or four people would love it and we'd get the axe in a couple weeks!

It would be popular, you would have a vicious Drunk Hawk, a giggling Burrito eating Tmexican, and a laid back always high Canadian. Thats gold Jerry, GOLD!

Thanks Yoccos, I actually just finished creating a THP live channel for the Morgan Cup, but we could all do a weekly THP show from then on. It might be fun, plus its ok Yoccos, I beat my OEM too.

I love Hawks enthusiasm! haha.

Coolbreeze that would be a lot of fun. Hell I don't even mind you tubing it just so it doesn't cause THP any work to keep going.

For the people that tune in, it's for the love of the game haha.

We will do this at least once.

That's what I'm talking about!

Hey Hawk,

You there?

Yepper. What's up buddy?

Back