Wilson Staff FG Tour V2 Cavity Irons

TC, do these come in LH?

I don't know but I heard a nice little rumor about them, and it makes me want to be you.

I don't know but I heard a nice little rumor about them, and it makes me want to be you.

I wanted to be you last week hehe.

I wanted to be you last week hehe.

Yeah, I can see that.

I still don't know if they're available or not in lefty but I sure do hope so.

I'm lying. I want to be you every day. You live where it's warm most of the year.

I hope they release some info on these soon.

I'm lying. I want to be you every day. You live where it's warm most of the year.

I hope they release some info on these soon.

I want to be right handed. I also hope they release more info soon buddy. 180 posts in this thread and I think we own 160 of them. We're such W/S homers. These irons are sick. I swear I saw Paddy using them at the PGA.

That's a possibility for sure. I'm pretty sure Ricardo Barnes has gamed them.

I wish you were right handed too.

I am a W/S homer as well, but I know when something is better for my game than their clubs. I wanted to game those Ci7's forever, but at that point in time I needed something else.

Yeah, I've always respected that about you. You play what's best and not what's buzzing. These look more forgiving that the FG Tours, which I thought rocked.

These are some sick looking irons. I think Wilson has really started to bring it in the past year or so. If they can just get the mass market to recognize them, others might be in trouble.

They do seem a bit more forgiving and I felt the same about the Tours. I love this time of year. All the new stuff coming out. I wonder what else W/S has coming down the line.

These are some sick looking irons. I think Wilson has really started to bring it in the past year or so. If they can just get the mass market to recognize them, others might be in trouble.

You got that right. They need to be more accessible. I have a W/S authorized dealer here with a full fitting cart dude, so you can just head on over.

They do seem a bit more forgiving and I felt the same about the Tours. I love this time of year. All the new stuff coming out. I wonder what else W/S has coming down the line.

The past two drivers they've put out (Smooth and DXI) were great drivers man, yet you're hard pressed to find anyone who's tried both.

It's not surprising that they don't get much press, but I think they are really making progress on changing that. I think that all started with the Ci line and will continue over time.

You got that right. They need to be more accessible. I have a W/S authorized dealer here with a full fitting cart dude, so you can just head on over.

The past two drivers they've put out (Smooth and DXI) were great drivers man, yet you're hard pressed to find anyone who's tried both.

I have a fitting chart at a place near me too.
I know I am one of few that has probably tried both. I really like the DXI line. I've seen some rumors about what else they having coming down the pipeline

I might have to hit you up on that deal. I am hitting my R9s so well right now and the pockets are tight. I really would like some sick looking sticks like this in my bag though.

The good news is: we're patient, and we believe in W/S as a company and their products. They'll be players again soon.

Yeah, I plan on hitting more of their stuff at the demo day in May than I did last year.

I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!!

The old FG Tours were probably the best feeling, and performing irons I have ever hit! The ONLY irons I would replace my CG7's with. These are kinda win win for me.
1. If they perform better than the old FG Tours I will buy them.
If not...
2. I should hopefully be able to get the older FG Tours at a cheaper price. One can only hope.

I hear that - I really liked the 1st gen FG Tour irons. First thought that popped into my head when I saw these was - ooh, those are nice! This was quickly followed by: "hmm, I wonder if I can get the original FG's for a killer deal now?"

Hey I own at least a few postsin here. I still have my Ci7's :)

What do you mean by deep, Thainer?

What do you mean by deep, Thainer?

Sorry hawk, I missed this earlier.

I mean they have a very tall clubface, or so it appears. Although it is a wrong term to describe an iron, they don't seem very low profile to me. Not a negative at all, just an observation.

I could see where you'd get that impression from the picture.

So what does everyone think the face of the club is gonna look like? I kinda hope its not all Chromed out like the edge of the club, I can't stand it these days getting that glare off the club face.

Trying to recall the FG Tours, but it's not coming to me.

Back