Wilson Staff FG Tour V2 Cavity Irons

I've been super impressed with W/S iron offering over the past couple of years and if these perform 1/2 as good as they look. Well, I want them.

This Nicklaus guy is alright. He thinks hitting the ball at people is dumb and he likes the V2's.

Dear V2's,

Come to papa.

Love,

Hawk

I've been super impressed with W/S iron offering over the past couple of years and if these perform 1/2 as good as they look. Well, I want them.

Did you ever hit the FG Tours?

Did you ever hit the FG Tours?

Yeah dude, my local GOLFUSA is a W/S dealer, full fitting cart bro. He has LH heads for everything in their line up last year. I love the FG Tours. I'd bag them in a minute. These look a hair more forgiving though.

This Nicklaus guy is alright. He thinks hitting the ball at people is dumb and he likes the V2's.

Dear V2's,

Come to papa.

Love,

Hawk

LMAO... nice.

Meh... you give me too much credit. In the words of Bugs Bunny....

"He don't know me very well... do he?"

Alex

Yeah dude, my local GOLFUSA is a W/S dealer, full fitting cart bro. He has LH heads for everything in their line up last year. I love the FG Tours. I'd bag them in a minute. These look a hair more forgiving though.

I thought the same. I swear that these are the driving force behind my push to improve. If I can hit these I will be a happy golfer. I wonder what the KBS Tours would be like in the V2's for me.

I thought the same. I swear that these are the driving force behind my push to improve. If I can hit these I will be a happy golfer. I wonder what the KBS C-Tapers would be like in the V2's for you.

Excellent question bro. I'd love to find out.

Some C Tapers for TC would be nice as well.

Posted via Tapatalk

Some C Tapers for TC would be nice as well.

Posted via Tapatalk

You know what would be sweet bro? Forum testing! C'mon W/S you know you want to!

Genius!

Posted via Tapatalk

You know what would be sweet bro? Forum testing! C'mon W/S you know you want to!

Boom. Winning post right here.

Genius!

Posted via Tapatalk

Every now and then I can come up with something special. I need to convince them to partake.

I would probably use iron headcovers for these. Seriously.

Every now and then I can come up with something special. I need to convince them to partake.

I would wrap them in baby seal fur.

I bet you would ride in a cart to wouldn't you???? I thought better of you....

I bet you would ride in a cart to wouldn't you???? I thought better of you....

I typically ride in a cart. It's impossible to walk most courses around here, being in the mountains and all.

I would wrap them in baby seal fur.

True story, Hawk offered to go to chicago and cook dinner for the person in change of their media dept.
THP will definitely have a review on these coming up at the media release around 9/1. Not sure about testing after that, but ya never know.

True story, Hawk offered to go to chicago and cook dinner for the person in change of their media dept.
THP will definitely have a review on these coming up at the media release around 9/1. Not sure about testing after that, but ya never know.

Hawk, you will go and cook for them. Looking forward to THP's review for sure.

JB speaks the truth. These irons should be called the Hawk V2's.

JB speaks the truth. These irons should be called the Hawk V2's.

I like that. Hawk works well in golf club name-age. They could call them the W/S Puttin4shanks and I'd still be intrigued.

I like that. Hawk works well in golf club name-age. They could call them the W/S Puttin4shanks and I'd still be intrigued.

The Intensity V2's.

I really could care less too. I wonder if I could order them a bit stronger lofted?

The Intensity V2's.

I really could care less too. I wonder if I could order them a bit stronger lofted?

Dude, they're forged, you could have them bent at a local shop in a minute. I want them.

I say we constantly email Wilson Staff asking them to let us test them.

Good morning Hawk! Seriously, does the fact that these can be easily adjusted not just make them that much more attractive?

Indeed it does! I've wondered about a high launching shaft with the lofts bent a couple degrees stronger. That sounds like a winning combo right there.

TC, do these come in LH?

Back