When Do You Play?

must say i prefer to play as early as possible that way it still leaves me with the rest of the day. play every so often at 2pm and it feels like we are hanging around all day to play

As hot as it has been around here, the earlier the better. I like to be in the first groups teeing off right around 7 AM.

I like to play on Tuesday's which is one of my day off.. Usually the course is empty and I can take my time.. Also the range isnt crowded either

Mainly weekends, Saturday and Sunday mornings, 8am tee off.

Wednesday nights after work and early Saturday morning at my home course and more often than not on Sundays at a random course with the inlaws.

Anytime I can! Usually I play on Tuesday afternoons from the start of daylight savings time till archery season rolls around.
Other than that, I try to play early on as many Saturdays as I can.

My favorite time to play is mid afternoon from 1-3 but it just takes too long.
I actually play once during the week (usually Wednesday) before work, 18 holes, tee off at dawn (getting tough now as dawn is ~ 6:00 AM), tough to get into work by 9-9:30.

On weekends I play anywhere from 7-8:30.

I prefer weekday mornings when it's still nice and cool and quite.

I like playing early afternoons as long as it isn't raining. Most people can't stand the heat at 1 p.m. here in FL, so it isn't busy even on weekends and I can play fairly quickly. I guess its growing up in FL playing sports that require much more physical exertion, but playing golf in the heat doesn't really bother me. Now the cold is another story.

My favorite time is late spring/early summer, around 7am.
A little chilly sometimes and then warms up during the round.

Other than that.....any time I can get out.

Early morning is my preference - 7:00 am - 8:00 am. It is usually cooler than afternoon, and leaves the rest of the day free for other things.

I practice everyday after 1pm and if I play it's usually around 2-3pm, if on the weekends around 11am, I hate getting up early. :)

I either play in the earlier part of the day, around 9 AM. Or I'll go after 5 for a quick 9, when the rates are cheap

Back