THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

Kinda... but some of the other backs have me intriuged. Especially Jamaal Charles....

Nothing like taking a guy 1st that splits time with another back and had less than 10 TDs I believe...Awesome!
Welcome to the 2010 Yoccos draft again...hahahahha

I kid, I kid...Kind of.

What gullible fools. This season is going to be cake.

With the first pick TMex takes Adrian Peterson. Ok whos got #2? Youre taking Arian Foster Calloway. Who has #3??

With the first pick TMex takes Adrian Peterson. Ok whos got #2? Youre taking Arian Foster Calloway. Who has #3??

Arian Foster Calloway! That's awesome Kmac!

Arian Foster Calloway! That's awesome Kmac!

haha you like that huh? How did he get so dark though? I knew you had some soul in you.

I figured the first round would go like this.

Romo - Because he is truly awesome
Dez Bryant - I mean he cna play that well without his pants pulled up.
Miles Austin - He who is willing to admit to being with a Kardashian is awesome
Felix Jones - Jerry took him, he must be great
Reggie Bush - See Miles Austin
Cowboys Defense - Best ever
Patrick Crayton - He used to be a Cowboy of course

Then we can get to AP, AF, etc.

I figured the first round would go like this.

Romo - Because he is truly awesome
Dez Bryant - I mean he cna play that well without his pants pulled up.
Miles Austin - He who is willing to admit to being with a Kardashian is awesome
Felix Jones - Jerry took him, he must be great
Reggie Bush - See Miles Austin
Cowboys Defense - Best ever
Patrick Crayton - He used to be a Cowboy of course

Then we can get to AP, AF, etc.

I like that so far. That puts me in line to get a premier back, well as premier as it gets after Felix Jerry Jones.

I pick at #12 and I now have my big board updated and I'm ready to roll. Come to papa Dez, come to papa.

I like that so far. That puts me in line to get a premier back, well as premier as it gets after Felix Jerry Jones.

HAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHHA

I wonder how many draft picks Jerry has made with the names Jones'? There's been quite a few. He'd be terrible at FF.

Ahole.

Was it me? I cant remember. Prolly was.

I'm just messing buddy! I just remember that happening and I couldn't stop laughing:cake:

I wonder how many draft picks Jerry has made with the names Jones'? There's been quite a few. He'd be terrible at FF.

He's playing fantasy football. And not well I might add.

He's playing fantasy football. And not well I might add.

That would be great if the NFL owners had a FF league and the public could see who they picked. Would the be homers and pick all the players on their team or draft who they really wanted and have a man crush on?

That would be great if the NFL owners had a FF league and the public could see who they picked. Would the be homers and pick all the players on their team or draft who they really wanted and have a man crush on?

They do.
Its called the NFL Draft and Free agency.

Funny. This is going to be the best league. 28 pages before the draft? Good thing I was placed in this league :D

3 nights in a row of fantasy drafts for me. tonight's draft for me starts in 10 minutes.

Nothing like taking a guy 1st that splits time with another back and had less than 10 TDs I believe...Awesome!
Welcome to the 2010 Yoccos draft again...hahahahha

I kid, I kid...Kind of.

I think we all know TMex's first picK! Not AP that's for sure. :)

Back