The Jay Cutler Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you, bud. I don't doubt that for a second.

You should come!

If you had to give me a test on Football and how much more I know than everyone else in that thread, I'd be the equivalent to 2 Stephen Hawking.

I want too but not sure if its in the plans money wise. I loved when we came to see the Saint's/Bears. IL had the McRib at the time as well.

How do the receivers look this year? Are they still banking on Hester or does anyone else look promising?

Roy Williams is an absolute bust... again. he can't hold onto the ball. Earl bennett is consistant, Hester was making plays in camp but its hard to bank on him. I dislike Johnny Knox because he just has huge lapses but he may be ok again. Dane Sazenbacher (however you spell it)is making a ton of plays too. It's just a big crapshoot right now with them. Kellen Davis is a really good tight end but Martz doesnt feature them. Either very average or below average. but if they give Jay time he will make them look good.

I sure hate sports threads. People really do get serious about football.

You should make an Aaron Rodgers thread, Yoccos.

I sure hate sports threads. People really do get serious about football.

When fans use words like 'we' or 'us' when talking about a pro sports team it really cracks me up. Players are mercenaries who probably honestly don't care if they are playing in Green Bay or Miami as long as they get paid.

When fans use words like 'we' or 'us' when talking about a pro sports team it really cracks me up. Players are mercenaries who probably honestly don't care if they are playing in Green Bay or Miami as long as they get paid.

Most people use it referring to a team, not a player. Whether or not an individual player cares or not, we can identify with an organization and stick with it through the years, the ups and downs.

I can say we. I'm a part owner.

Jay Cutler? He's terrible.

You know who can play a little bit? That Aaron Rodgers kid.

Kevin

I can say we. I'm a part owner.

Jay Cutler? He's terrible.

You know who can play a little bit? That Aaron Rodgers kid.

Kevin

Hahaha quit trolling in my Cutler thread!

Football:

tumblr_lps6ey51l41qzg7jd.jpg

Look at that winning stare he has. No fake injuries in G-Town!

Look at that winning stare he has. No fake injuries in G-Town!

That could be a vacant stare from the concussions. lol. No, he's good. Even when he's bad he's good, and when he's good, he's reeeeaaaaallll good.

Kevin

Sorry, Yoccos. Esox showed up and I got carried away.

Jay Cutler is good looking and probably a really good driver.

Sorry, Yoccos. Esox showed up and I got carried away.

Jay Cutler is good looking and probably a really good driver.

If you're talking about driving a golf ball, I suspect my Callaway swinging TMC scramble partner drives it better. He can hit the crap out of a 3W off the deck, too. He's very hot, though, and wears some sort of long sleeve garment in 95* heat. Brushing up against him in the cart was uncomfortable.

Kevin

No, I meant he is probably good at driving his Mazda Miata.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back