KBS Tour Shafts Contest - The Deutsche Bank Championship [SPOILERS]

Looks like quite the shoot out!

It will be interesting to see how the players' putting performs down the stretch. Alot of guys have the long putters, will be interesting to see if there is a noticeable difference once the nerves really start kicking in.

Wish I could watch more than the 2 par 3s on the back.. being at work sucks. Hopefully I will be home to catch the end.

Say what you want about the playoffs. Watching Ernie come alive today just adds some drama to those down the leaderboard.

Wow Webb is looking good. Keep making moves buddy!

Looks like Gmac may be a couple of spots shy for the next one.

Wow Webb is looking good. Keep making moves buddy!

TH - seems like its just a few of us watching here today. Who do you have? Think, hope, etc?

I think Donald or Simpson will win, but am pulling for Sneds. However, I'm probably the most disappointed in Rickie's play. Seems like he's going the wrong direction on Sundays to merit a PC selection. Would like to see him make it to the winner's circle already.

TH - seems like its just a few of us watching here today. Who do you have? Think, hope, etc?

I think Donald or Simpson will win, but am pulling for Sneds.

I have Webb and Kuchar. Kuchar finished at -6, but I think if Webb wins I should still have a shot

Only 6 people chose Webb Simpson.

I have Donald and day. Day is -11 right now

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Webb and Donald are playing well together. It seems like they are feeding off each other.

Just watched briefly before the 4 year old took over the TV!

Fowler looks 10000000 times better with the Black and Orange outfit.

As for the golf - hope Luke can bring it home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watched Donald's last chip shot, just wondering if he was using the R12's, because it really really looked like it?

That Luke Donald double bogey looks like something out of my game.

I was thinking the same watching Rickie knock it in hazards and Watney taking an 11.

There has been some great golf, and some not so good golf..

There has been some great golf, and some not so good golf..

I cant remember another "regular" tour event where we saw so many missed greens. Many shots are 2-3 clubs short or 1-2 clubs long.

I cant remember another "regular" tour event where we saw so many missed greens. Many shots are 2-3 clubs short or 1-2 clubs long.

I am only getting to watch the 2 par 3s, but I have seen this here as well.

The wind is definitely swirling today, that makes it hard to gauge the wind because it's not consistently in one direction.

Webb Simpson is having a season like Matt Kuchar did last year: really high in the all-around category and in contention a lot, but isn't particularly flashy and hasn't won all that much as well.

I'm not doing well. :banghead:

I can't believe Reavie is playing so well. If one of my guys can't win I hope its him since it may help my cause.

Wow, Luke found some way of ruining the end of his round. Although, not quite as sucktastic as Bubba today.

The 18th can be birdied for sure. Webb needs it here

Anybody pick reavie?

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Back