PGA Tour polo shirts at JC Penny

Wes S.

Reaction score
Handicap
I just happened to run into JC Penny today. I noticed they had their PGA Tour golf shirts on the discount rack. On closer inspection...they were marked down to $2.97 each. I love that particular cloth..the stretchy polyester stuff. I was able to buy eight of them, all they had in my size.

Anyway, I have no idea if this was just a thing at my local store or if you guys could find the same deal at other stores. Retail price on the tag is $50, but they normally are marked in the $20-$30 range. Really hard to pass up for 3 bucks each. Just thought I would pass along the info on the long shot that other stores were marking them down also. The lady at the checkout told me they they had just put them on sale today.

Here is the link if you want to know specifically which shirts to look for. Best of luck!

http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?Grptyp=SIZ&ItemId=1ade49a&cmOrigId=1bfd76b&cmTypeFlag=RichRel&cmCatID=EXTERNAL%7C78744

nice find, will have to check these out!!

Great find thanks for the heads up.

Heading there now! lol

Thx!

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

Congrats on finding that great deal Wes, I have several of those shirts and yes they are usually marked 50 to 65 dollars, but sell for more like 20 to 25.

i bought a couple earlier this year when they were marked down to $10. good quality in my opinoion

Thanks for this, will have to check it out!

I hope they still are having this clearance at my local JC Penny's this Thursday when I stop by!!

Great find!

Nice find! I found these a few months back at a VF Outlet store for about $12 each.

J.C. Penney, the national department store chain, is canceling the bulk of the sales events at its stores in the future. They can afford to, because they are also decreasing all costs by 40 percent or more, forever. With all these cutting of prices, the store will offer fewer sales throughout the year. In addition to that, J.C. Penney will have to offer only one promotional sales per month, according to Bloomberg. Source for this article: J.C. Penney slashing all prices by 40 percent.

wow great deal

Back