TaylorMade fitting at The International in the TAYLORMADE PERFORMANCE LAB!!

Freaking awesome dude! That's one amazing prize.

Congrats ghsace! As many of the THP'ers that have gone through a TMPL fitting, including myself, I'm sure you will enjoy it. I agree with everyone that has said to make sure the finances are in check as you will want to tear apart your bag after the experience. Soak it all in and have fun!

Wow, congratulations!!! If I got that email though, I would have thought my spam filter broke... never had luck for anything big! Looking forward to your writeup!

Wow....nice prize!! Look forward to hearing about the experience.

Stephen and I both have done it too...Enjoy it man!

Nice! I am debating if I should go. There is one about 2 hours from me but I am not sure. Cant wait to read about your experience.

Thanks again guys. I plan on comparing the two fittings, GolfTec to the TMPL. I am so fired up about this. I emailed Steve (the head fitter at the club) and am waiting to hear back about the date and time.

Awesome win man!!! Can't wait to read how it goes.

The date is set!! Next Tuesday at 3pm. So far the pre- fitting info and instructions are very similar to GolfTec. Dark colored clothing, golf shoes, glove if you usually wear it. Steve also suggested I wear a hat as there is a sensor that goes on the visor. The hat thing is different from GolfTec. I was also instructed to bring my current bag to review my set up and lofts. I am really interested to see how the process is compared to GolfTec. Will I hit balls with my current clubs as the test group (as was done at GolfTec)? Or will I hit a set that has a standard loft and lie angle? I'm not sure which would be better as my current set is standard length and loft, but the lie angle is .75 degrees upright. If I hit the standard set up will my dispersion and misses be worse than they currently are? I am actually having trouble sleeping right now as I'm so pumped. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Luckily my THP buddy arydolphin has been through this not once, BUT TWICE and has sent me info to wet my appetite and hold me over till Tuesday.

Wow, big congrats man. Enjoy! Can't wait to hear how this goes for you.

Congratulations, here are a couple of videos I took at the Reynolds Kingdom of the MAT-T system being explained, you may wish to give it a look.

Wow DD those videos are really cool. The stuff they can do with those sensors is awesome!

Holy crap that's a good win. Knowledge is power and it sounds like that's what you will walk away with at the very least.

Great vids DD!

OH
MY
GOSH
DD- Thanks so much for putting those videos up. That program is insane! I can't believe the 3D model it creates! Really really cool stuff. I really enjoyed how they discussed the "loft used" by the tour player. Very cool. Thanks again!

Quick update - then much more to follow tomorrow. Had the fitting tonight. 2.5 hours worth of fitting and lesson!! Unreal experience. Very odd to see your swing and swing plane on a monitor, but also very very useful. I have been working to flatten my swing out, and need to continue to hit the range as the swing is not there yet. I'm going to try to post the video of my swing tomorrow. Overall very very exciting and worthwhile time and my fitter Steve was exceptionally helpful with everything.

file://localhost/Volumes/CDROM/driver_summary.html

driver_summary.jpg

Hey man I am not able to access this stuff. Get it up I am excited to see it haha

ghsace

Trying... having problems posting the pics.
driver_summary.jpg

iron_summary.jpg

wedge_summary.jpg

putter_summary.jpg

custom_fit_profile.jpg

That is wicked cool.

Back