Lajosi Putters Thread

Can't say yet! Should be Monday I can start up with the process and progress pics.

Haha, I wish. I'm nothing but a loyal customer. Just love to show off Kari's skills for everyone to see.

I have said it before, but it deserves restating. TEASE!!!!!!!

Can't say yet! Should be Monday I can start up with the process and progress pics.

Haha, I wish. I'm nothing but a loyal customer. Just love to show off Kari's skills for everyone to see.

They are nice....:laughing: Look forward to more pictures

OK, soooooooooo, after long time pesterings of Kari...

The test JS8 that my damascus will be milled into is done and came out slick, pics of the whole process soon but I really think that will merit its own thread to show off Kari's adventure on his first time milling damascus.

Also looking like a welded long neck center shaft DD201 is in the cards and depending on how much I can thin from my golf club excess a fully copper Bayzie heel0shafted-mallet.

Lots of pic's to come soon. I fully accept that I am a Lajosi homer here, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Keep your Scotty's, I'll take my Kari's!

Wow......these are some really nice putters and I love the engravings. The lizard is a nice touch to the face

I cannot wait to get pictures up here of what is in store for me! :act-up:

No joke! I was actually just talking with Kari about yours recently!

My damascus will undountedly be pretty, but let me tell you all, Gus' is going to show off Kari's true skills...

No joke! I was actually just talking with Kari about yours recently!

My damascus will undountedly be pretty, but let me tell you all, Gus' is going to show off Kari's true skills...

Oh man! You guys have me drooling over the possibilities. Gus and I have talked a little bit about this putter and I can't wait to see it. I need a Lajosi when I am able to afford it.

Oh man! You guys have me drooling over the possibilities. Gus and I have talked a little bit about this putter and I can't wait to see it. I need a Lajosi when I am able to afford it.

Seth, I'm telling you, FANTASTIC stuff!

I know some here are getting pretty interested and even pondering Kari's stuff in some cases, so, as a heads up...

Kari has a SLEW of putters up for sale on his site, some at CRAZY good prices, not being a salesman, just a heads up.

I know some here are getting pretty interested and even pondering Kari's stuff in some cases, so, as a heads up...

Kari has a SLEW of putters up for sale on his site, some at CRAZY good prices, not being a salesman, just a heads up.

I randomly wondered onto the site a few days ago and nearly impulsed one because of the prices!

Would he be willing to make any adjustments on those say lie angle or do you think it is an as is type of deal. There is one on there that I can't stop thinking about.

I randomly wondered onto the site a few days ago and nearly impulsed one because of the prices!

I know, the price on the LPS1 is crazy, its a dang fine putter.

Would he be willing to make any adjustments on those say lie angle or do you think it is an as is type of deal. There is one on there that I can't stop thinking about.

I believe if it is a non center-shaft model he probably would, the CS's have spuds milled to the proper angle though and are harder to adjust.

I know, the price on the LPS1 is crazy, its a dang fine putter.

I believe if it is a non center-shaft model he probably would, the CS's have spuds milled to the proper angle though and are harder to adjust.

Thanks for the info.

So as I near the end of my Master's program I'm rewarding myself, and I've decided that a LPSI-CS is on the horizon. Jman was a big help in answering a few questions I had, but if anyone else has any input to share I'd welcome it. Read the THP review over a few times and I'm liking what I read as well.

I actually e-mailed Kari the other day. Quick response and he is willing to do some custom stamping to one I have been eyeing on his website for a few months now. Just need to get the nerve to pull the trigger.

I actually e-mailed Kari the other day. Quick response and he is willing to do some custom stamping to one I have been eyeing on his website for a few months now. Just need to get the nerve to pull the trigger.

I may come off biased overall, but I'll say this, I've played MANY MANY MANY brands of custom putters and in the end the only ones standing the test of staying with me long term have been Lajosi's and Mills. Kari's craftsmanship is right at the top of the field and you'll struggle to find a more genuine and caring guy. They really are great little flatsticks that he puts out, not just in looks either.

Howzat, pull the trigger! These putters are so nice looking.

I think I should wait to get my Xmas bonus to pay for it. Now I just need to figure out what I want as far as custom work.

Got mine all picked out and just waiting to get some specs. Little awkward going to a studio b to get numbers for a different putter maker, oh well.

--
tapatalk

Got mine all picked out and just waiting to get some specs. Little awkward going to a studio b to get numbers for a different putter maker, oh well.

--
tapatalk

How much do they charge at Studio B for a fitting?

How much do they charge at Studio B for a fitting?

If memory serves me correctly TJ said its $150, reduced if you buy a betti. I'm obviously looking for alternative places :alien: He does have a fabulous facility though, and is one of the most knowledgable people I've ever met.

--
tapatalk

New design, V201, its still a bit unfinished in these pic's but oh the possibilities.

I'm thinking belly putter. I like it.

V201-A002.jpg

V201-A007.png

V201-A006.jpg

I like your thinking Jman! Looks like another winner from KL.

That design would make a great center shaft putter. I haven't even gotten my first Lajosi in hand and I'm already thinking about another one...bad danny

--
tapatalk

That design would make a great center shaft putter. I haven't even gotten my first Lajosi in hand and I'm already thinking about another one...bad danny

--
tapatalk

After you hold and roll the first one...it only gets worse good sir.

I agree, I was visualizing a CS on it as well.

Back