What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mizuno The Reason M-400 by Scotty Cameron. Gonna shine it up tonight and I'll post the pics.

BTW, does anyone know what material the Reason line was made of so I can start a proper plan to refinish it?

Ordered a Tour Striker Pro 7i and a SKLZ Power Sleeve...gotta get this swing in order.

Just picked up a TaylorMade XFT 56 deg SW with KBS Hi-rev shaft for $63 including shipping. Mint condition from Global Golf.

This!

KGrHqYOKo8E5VOmjBTBOc43Eg20w60_3.jpg

To finish off the man/golf-cave. Wanted another Staff bag to go with my Nickent one to hold the spare clubs and shafts, I'm very happy with the deal I got. May not be a TM or Cleveland bag, but I wasn't ready to pay that much anyways.

Also nabbed a 4GB Flip Camera...so watch out...a Oklahoma boy with a video camera on THP! Looking forward to contributing to the ML4 Testing in a new way.

That is sick Jman! I love it.

This!

KGrHqYOKo8E5VOmjBTBOc43Eg20w60_3.jpg

To finish off the man/golf-cave. Wanted another Staff bag to go with my Nickent one to hold the spare clubs and shafts, I'm very happy with the deal I got. May not be a TM or Cleveland bag, but I wasn't ready to pay that much anyways.

Also nabbed a 4GB Flip Camera...so watch out...a Oklahoma boy with a video camera on THP! Looking forward to contributing to the ML4 Testing in a new way.

I quite like that actually.

Where did you nab the Flip? I am looking for another one.

That bag looks awesome Jman!

I quite like that actually.

Where did you nab the Flip? I am looking for another one.

Did the Best Buy thing, free shipping and 47.00 online, thinking about changing to the 8GB for 79 though, don't really think I need the bigger one but I just like bigger.

Gonna grab one of those tripods with the legs you can wrap around things off Amazon, would be good for in the cart or on a bag videoing.

Did the Best Buy thing, free shipping and 47.00 online, thinking about changing to the 8GB for 79 though, don't really think I need the bigger one but I just like bigger.

Gonna grab one of those tripods with the legs you can wrap around things off Amazon, would be good for in the cart or on a bag videoing.

I think 4gb is enough bro.

I think 4gb is enough bro.

Yeah, I agree, you know how we get as guys though LOL

Thanks for the comments on the bag too guys, I don't have any NC's at the moment but it will look good with the Nickent as bookends to where my putters are. Was a DANG good price too IMO.

on second thought, I just did some research...looks like the 4GB is not rechargeable but the 8 GB is. Thats kind of huge.....

on second thought, I just did some research...looks like the 4GB is not rechargeable but the 8 GB is. Thats kind of huge.....

Non rechargeable is odd. Is it a throw away camera for $39.00!

Nah, it just takes AA or AAA's I believe OG.

Its tough, on one hand you have one with a rechargeable battery that might eventually croak and not charge anymore but on the other hand you have on you'd just need to keep spare batteries around for. Piss I dunno if to keep or change.

Its tough, on one hand you have one with a rechargeable battery that might eventually croak and not charge anymore but on the other hand you have on you'd just need to keep spare batteries around for. Piss I dunno if to keep or change.

I would have to go with the kind that you can recharge. It will pay for itself over time. KellyBo has the rechargeable kind and you just plug it into a usb port on your laptop and boom it's good to go in a little while. I want one for myself so it may be a Birthday present coming up :eek:)!

hahahaha....you crack me up!

I agree with you man....It is a catch 22. But, I hate buying batteries....I have an adapter for my car where I can plug USB's in it so I use that to charge my Flip if need be. You almost have me buying one dang it

I would have to go with the kind that you can recharge. It will pay for itself over time. KellyBo has the rechargeable kind and you just plug it into a usb port on your laptop and boom it's good to go in a little while. I want one for myself so it may be a Birthday present coming up :eek:)!

Yeah, I'm leaning towards that now.

Oops, I think we've turned this into a ponder rather than a what did you buy now....SORRY! lol

well, the Flips are a STEAL right now

I bought a tripod last night for 13.50. Its flexible so I just stowed it on my golfbag. Check out the Adams thread with the 7i video I just posted!

Stuck with the 4GB Flip after I found I could just buy a rechargeable battery pack for it, I think that will go on the ole Christmas wish list.

Jman everytime I see your name pop up in here I assumed you bought another putter.. but I really really like that bag. Nice choice

Jman everytime I see your name pop up in here I assumed you bought another putter.. but I really really like that bag. Nice choice

LOL I was thinking the same thing. Jman, that bag is sweet. Much nicer than Michael Jordan's. Sew a shoe on it and be like Mike.

Hehehe, thank you sir!

LOL I was thinking the same thing. Jman, that bag is sweet. Much nicer than Michael Jordan's. Sew a shoe on it and be like Mike.

I have no rings to have embroidered on it though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back