MLB 2011 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony LaRussa needs a hug from his mum

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Hes not just Hanks ladies and gents, hes HaHaHaHanks.

I like that as much as the Phils like the Cards' bullpen

Hopefully carpenter turns it around tomorrow

tapatalk addict....

Hopefully carpenter turns it around tomorrow

tapatalk addict....

not happening but you can dream if you want. Lees been pitching better than halladay as of late. IMO

not happening but you can dream if you want. Lees been pitching better than halladay as of late. IMO

He's also hit or miss, if he can't locate your on trouble. And if carpenter is on he can keep up with lee

tapatalk addict....

He's also hit or miss, if he can't locate your on trouble. And if carpenter is on he can keep up with lee

tapatalk addict....

And CC has never pitched on 3 days rest like he is tomorrow. Advantage Lee

tapatalk addict....

hes been really good lately... guess we only have 24 hours to wait to find out! Im also a closet cardinals fan, but not when they are playing the phillies!

hes been really good lately... guess we only have 24 hours to wait to find out! Im also a closet cardinals fan, but not when they are playing the phillies!

Me too, other way around, since they are always on tv lol

tapatalk addict....

I just don't think that the Cards have a chance in this series. The Phils pitching is just too good.

I wish we had a bonafide closer though.

Madson has been lights out this year. My only concern is the 8th inning if we need to use our 'Pen, unless Bastardo returns to form. But if the Phillies score 11 runs a game it won't matter!

10 MORE WINS TO GO!!! Let's go PHILLIES!!

Good start for the Cardinals.

I have to say. Last year the Phils weren't good mainly due to their hitting. But this year they have turned it around and scoring well getting runs in on 2 outs is huge for them.

They are the ones to beat in my opinion and that's coming from a braves fan :angry:

I have to say. Last year the Phils weren't good mainly due to their hitting. But this year they have turned it around and scoring well getting runs in on 2 outs is huge for them.

They are the ones to beat in my opinion and that's coming from a braves fan :angry:

They have the deepest rotation, and they don't give teams more than 3 outs. That's a pretty tough combination, particularly in a 5 or 7 game series. I don't think they lost a 4 game series all year.

And the team last year was real good - they won 97 games, and swept the Reds in the NLDS. Their hitting was streaky (partly due to the amount of injuries)and they really struggled versus the better starters which SF had.

Its so funny when calm and cool Lee, strikes out huge roid raging non-caucasian dudes.

WHAT A PLAY BY RUIZZZZ!

Huge win for the Cards. Funny when Arthur Rhodes strikes out roid-raging non caucasian dudes too!!

Nice to steal one on the road now we get to go home all tied up. Ill take 12 hits in a Cliff Lee start any day. Momentum going into Busch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back