Lajosi Putters Thread

the Lajosi has been one of my favorite putters at Demo day every year

the Lajosi has been one of my favorite putters at Demo day every year

Do I need to mail you one to play with for a while One-T? B/C you know I would...

Do I need to mail you one to play with for a while One-T? B/C you know I would...

hahahaha..................No................

...........yes!

I kid. I couldnt borrow one cause I would feel like I have to be so gentle. I need to pull the trigger and buy one....one day my friend. One day!!

And yes I'm being serious, lol

Gentle my ass, the finishes on mine need no coddling my friend.

And yes I'm being serious, lol

Gentle my ass, the finishes on mine need no coddling my friend.

stop doing this to me Jman....its not very nice.

stop doing this to me Jman....its not very nice.

I'm just saying, one PM and I'll shoot one out to you to borrow for a while, no worries.

That's all I'm saying...lol

I'm just saying, one PM and I'll shoot one out to you to borrow for a while, no worries.

That's all I'm saying...lol

Well I surely appreciate the offer and may just take you up on this offer one day

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

I want a Lajosi something fierce. these are great looking flatsticks and from all I've heard just quality. just gotta get the $ sorted hehehe

I want a Lajosi something fierce. these are great looking flatsticks and from all I've heard just quality. just gotta get the $ sorted hehehe

Kari is a first rate craftsman for sure, and better yet, he is a genuinely good guy who loves and believes in what he does.

Jman, can you get me the specs and what kind of putter your copper Lajosi. I have always wanted a copper putter and I think I will get one through Lajosi next. Can he heel mount the flange instead of the center and does he do deep milling?

Jman, can you get me the specs and what kind of putter your copper Lajosi. I have always wanted a copper putter and I think I will get one through Lajosi next. Can he heel mount the flange instead of the center and does he do deep milling?

This one jg?

Chunky011.png

This is the modified KLP4 Kari designed for me, more affectionately called the "KLP4 Chunky" as thats what I asked him to do. I loved the lines of the KLP4, but not how narrow the flange was, so, Kari did this. Much wider/thicker and a tad shorter heel to toe as well. This one also has a bullet in the bottom to get the weight down.

He can do pretty much any neck you want if you let him know, no problems.

This one actually doe shave the deep milling (one of the first he did like that) as well so I imagine that'd be no problem as well.

Roko66-CS028.jpg

Mine is just a carbon head with the Copper Plate finish as I like the way it looks when it Patina's.

Dear Lojosi,

I heart you

Love,

One-T

Dear Lojosi,

I heart you

Love,

One-T

Just think One-T, this one, with its Vibranted gun-metal/smoke shaft and Lime Gripmaster, is one you turned down me sending out to you for a while.

How sad.

hehe

Just think One-T, this one, with its Vibranted gun-metal/smoke shaft and Lime Gripmaster, is one you turned down me sending out to you for a while.

How sad.

hehe

dude, that is sad! When you put it like that....hahaha

Emailed Kari today about a grip question, he gave me a little nugget of wonderful news. My putter head went in the cnc machine today, other than 1T reminding me that I get to see him in 10 days it was the best part of my day :act-up:

--
tapatalk

Emailed Kari today about a grip question, he gave me a little nugget of wonderful news. My putter head went in the cnc machine today, other than 1T reminding me that I get to see him in 10 days it was the best part of my day :act-up:

--
tapatalk

Hahaha....man, I can't wait to see what your putter looks like

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

I'm just saying...just saying...

--
tapatalk

Kari is a blast to talk with isn't he SW? Very down to earth and really does care. I know your gem will look wonderful in the end, might I pry as to what finish you are thinking of going with?

I'm just saying...just saying...

Kari is a blast to talk with isn't he SW? Very down to earth and really does care. I know your gem will look wonderful in the end, might I pry as to what finish you are thinking of going with?

Absolutely, I've only conversed via email but I get the feeling I could have a beer and chat it up no problem. Finish wise I played it low key with the first one, went with the Black Chrome Satin. The high humidity down here had me worried about other finishes holding up without some careful wiping down after use.

--
tapatalk

Absolutely, I've only conversed via email but I get the feeling I could have a beer and chat it up no problem. Finish wise I played it low key with the first one, went with the Black Chrome Satin. The high humidity down here had me worried about other finishes holding up without some careful wiping down after use.

I love that finish on my LPS1. I'll throw this out there for ya though for suture reference, all of Kari's are maintenance free, even the copper plate (you just get a purdy patina with that haha) so you don't have to worry about wiping them down.

I do love that finish though.

I love that finish on my LPS1. I'll throw this out there for ya though for suture reference, all of Kari's are maintenance free, even the copper plate (you just get a purdy patina with that haha) so you don't have to worry about wiping them down.

I do love that finish though.

Doh! My fault, I've just been conditioned that when I read maintenance free it really means "while this won't fall apart if you neglect it..." So many options, eventually I'll just have one of each :alien:

Doh! My fault, I've just been conditioned that when I read maintenance free it really means "while this won't fall apart if you neglect it..." So many options, eventually I'll just have one of each :alien:

The satin is REALLY nice in hand, you'll be pleased I think. Yep, no worries of silicone wipedowns for any of Kari's. His "new" gun-metal is rediculous too, my favorite, its on my JS8 Flow-Neck pictured a while back.

So I bit the bullet and ordered a putter from a Kari awhile back, lpsi-cs model. He was so incredible to work with, answering every possible question I had a educating me on the different options he offers to suit my taste/needs. Well a few days ago my putter arrived, more perfect that I ever imagined. Sorry no pics, camera took a swim at work and cell phone pics won't do it justice.

This weekend was the first time I was able to get out on a full course and go to work with it. I've been working on my stroke here at home just getting used to the heavier weight and milled face since I've always used an insert putter.

Well yesterday I struggled a little with distance control but somehow only totaled 33 putts, though it felt like many more. Today I spent a solid hour before the round practicing 5', 10', and 30' putts. Went on the course and had one of the best days putting I've ever had. 31 putts on a course with some huge greens, carded 5 one putts and 1 three putt :bang-head:

I've never been a great putter though I practice quite a bit. Something about this putter just makes the stroke so fluid and the feel is absolutely unreal. I'll get some pics up asap.

--
tapatalk

Congrats on the new putter SW! Can't wait to see the pics.

Looking forward to the pic as well. Kari does some great work.

Good stuff SW! I told you you'd love the LPS1-CS! I too can't wait to see some pic's, you know my addiction to Kari's work.

Back