THP Fantasy Football Week 6 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only other RBs I have, other than Foster, are Jackie Battle (bye week this week) and Stevan Ridley (bye week 7) and he's more of a speculation (didn't pay off in week 5).

Balls!

Just saw that Julio Jones is out this week for sure.

More targets for Roddy! Alright!

Yoccos, you are the worst non-trader I know. The trade I heard that One-T proposed to you was a steal for you dude.

Yoccos, you are the worst non-trader I know. The trade I heard that One-T proposed to you was a steal for you dude.

hahaha. I know. I guess I'm comfy with my team too. Hate not having a huge WR but I'll be ok if Reggie can pick it up.

hahaha. I know. I guess I'm comfy with my team too. Hate not having a huge WR but I'll be ok if Reggie can pick it up.

He won't pick it up until deandec benches Garcon. What a lucky amount of points that guy has been two weeks in a row, huh? You do what makes you comfy Tmod, but that was a sick trade offer.

He won't pick it up until deandec benches Garcon. What a lucky amount of points that guy has been two weeks in a row, huh? You do what makes you comfy Tmod, but that was a sick trade offer.

I think Garcon does something stupid to even things out. He did that for me all last year. Stupid Garcon.

Newbie needs some advice.

I've got the following backs, Delone Carter(Ind), Steven Jackson(StL) and Felix Jones(Dal). New Englands defense hasn't been great this season but I don't trust <stupid Cowboys coach> to give Jones the ball more than 10-15 times a game and Romo can't check past Whitten. Green Bay is pretty good against the run with Jackson. Granted he's a threat in the passing game. Delone Carter is a total gamble that has sometimes paid off.

Receiving I'm stuck between Jordy Nelson(GB) , Massaquoi (Cle) and Roosevelt (Buf). Roosevelt has a chance to step up against a poreous secondary in NY, but he's an unknown. Nelson is a point scoring machine at times, then like last week he fails victim to the depth in GB. Massaquoi was a another gamble that I had hoped would improve as the season wore on, I'm starting McCoy at QB so there is hope I could get a little double action.

Any thoughts/advice?

Garcon has put up some serious fantasy points the last 2 weeks. He keeps Cruz on the bench even though he is going through a hot streak too.

I've got the following backs, Delone Carter(Ind), Steven Jackson(StL) and Felix Jones(Dal). New Englands defense hasn't been great this season but I don't trust <stupid Cowboys coach> to give Jones the ball more than 10-15 times a game and Romo can't check past Whitten. Green Bay is pretty good against the run with Jackson. Granted he's a threat in the passing game. Delone Carter is a total gamble that has sometimes paid off.

Receiving I'm stuck between Jordy Nelson(GB) , Massaquoi (Cle) and Roosevelt (Buf). Roosevelt has a chance to step up against a poreous secondary in NY, but he's an unknown. Nelson is a point scoring machine at times, then like last week he fails victim to the depth in GB. Massaquoi was a another gamble that I had hoped would improve as the season wore on, I'm starting McCoy at QB so there is hope I could get a little double action.

Any thoughts/advice?

Jackson, Jones, Green, Massaquoi, Williams. That's who I'd go with from your roster.

Any thoughts/advice?

This is tough dude. Do you have a group of starters you always play no matter what? And these are some what fill ins?

Jackson, Jones, Green, Massaquoi, Williams. That's who I'd go with from your roster.

Yeah but I'm also playing you this week :alien:

Edit: no I don't!

This is tough dude. Do you have a group of starters you always play no matter what? And these are some what fill ins?

I've played Jones and Jackson every week except last (byes). I always play Green but the other receivers move around a lot, Mike Williams and Nate Washington were solid every week then they apparently quit playing.

They must be the same people coming to the outing.

This was really funny, and really sad, all at the same time.

It doesn't matter. Ryan sucks this year. He is getting one more week as my starter, and then he is pulling pine duty!

Yeah but I'm also playing you this week :alien:

Edit: no I don't!

you could try Green, Roosevelt, Carter and Jackson and then make a late Sunday decision with your flex player.

yeah, we don't get to play unless you make it into the playoffs with me.

I've played Jones and Jackson every week except last (byes). I always play Green but the other receivers move around a lot, Mike Williams and Nate Washington were solid every week then they apparently quit playing.

That is tough man. I'd stick with the two guys in Jones and Jackson. Carter could be worth something this week but Jones is always a threat. I think Jordy Nelson is a play I'd make most weeks but you're right it does suck when Rodgers looks at other targets. Its like the Saints offense..

If I sent you Stevie Johnson, Cam and Hillis for Foster and a QB to be named later would you do it? I dont think you would.

this is tempting

I can tell...the last one that I sent you was so one sided it wasnt funny. I am actually quite glad I canceled it...haha

You are Ddec 2.0. I traded for Welker and 30 minutes later you offered some chump for him. I countered with an equally bad trade

I'm not sure I have anyone worth trading that anybody else in league 3 would be willing to trade for, but I'm always up to consider anything. Been trying to play the waiver wire with so so results. I got too many Q's up there on my team this week...not a good sign, especially playing the best team in league 3 so far this week. Still hoping I can hand him his first loss!!!

Dang GG, you have some tough bye weeks this week.

Yeah, this is a rough week for me. Luckily 3/4 of Spank's team is on a bye too. I picked up Tashard Choice because I was short a RB so hopefully he can get me a few points.

All you need to do is break 60 and you'll be fine!

That's what I thought when I played Fildini and then he put up 133 haha.

True. Yeah, you guys could actually have a close match up this week. He's got Sanchize going. He should be good for like 10 points.

All you need to do is break 60 and you'll be fine!

This made me LOL. Spank going for 100 points? For a two week total haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back