THP Fantasy Football Week 7 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I need a QB in a bad way right now. WTH.

Make me an offer. I have 3 QB's and will trade any of them for a RB.

Make me an offer. I have 3 QB's and will trade any of them for a RB.

TMod doesnt trade his players. He likes them too much. :bulgy-eyes:

:rofl:

What's the bet??? (Avatar control for a month?)
You clearly have me confused for someone who's absolutely insane! I wouldn't make that bet even with Brady, Gronkowski and everyone else that's on bye this week in my lineup!

You clearly have me confused for someone who's absolutely insane! I wouldn't make that bet even with Brady, Gronkowski and everyone else that's on bye this week in my lineup!

No faith at all in your team??? :smile:

What's your counter bet then?

In league 2, I am willing to trade Rivers or Newton for a top receiver or running back. Make me an offer if you need a QB

Last edited:
Ugh I hate running backs! I wish I could start 5 receivers. Stupid Jones and his lackluster performances.

So does anyone have a RB for trade? I'm looking to replace Pierre Thomas with someone who actually does something. (League 3)

where is this guy? Do you think if we all say his name he will hear us and re join THP?

FILDINI

I am here biotch!! I have just been extremely busy at work for the last couple of weeks.

I have been around enough to reject all of the crappy trades you keep offering me.

Fildini

Yuccos you going down this week!

I am here biotch!! I have just been extremely busy at work for the last couple of weeks.

I have been around enough to reject all of the crappy trades you keep offering me.

Fildini

Your right....I think by week 15 Blount might have 112 fantasy points.

I dont have Moreno foo

True. that was your brother....

He traded him. I just gotta scrap to get any win i can with my crappy team..

True. that was your brother....

He traded him. I just gotta scrap to get any win i can with my crappy team..

or you could make trades and stir up the pot a bit. I personally would do that.

I just offered up a decent trade that I am a bit surprised got declined.

Do Do, My team is on a bye week! I think you got this one. I dont see any QB's out there that entice me and two of my 3 rb's on a bye. Not looking good for me. Plus the defenses out there. No thanks. I'd be better off keeping the bills.

Do Do, My team is on a bye week! I think you got this one. I dont see any QB's out there that entice me and two of my 3 rb's on a bye. Not looking good for me. Plus the defenses out there. No thanks. I'd be better off keeping the bills.

half my team is on a bye as well. It will be interesting..

Jacksonville signs Mike Sims-Walker
Vikings name Ponder the starter (about time)
Ochocinco probably going to get limited playing time (if he's not moved/cut)

Week 6 I finally climbed back to .500, and in week 7 I am looking to be over .500 for the first time this year! Back in it baby!

half my team is on a bye as well. It will be interesting..

it should and I refuse to tear up my team to account for a week I'll probably lose anyway. I overvalue my players till the death!

so...Ary and I are looking to move some players in some fun trades here. I hope we make a deal. I liked his counter but I countered his counter. and if he counters the counter I made on his counter this could continue to get fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back