What cigar did you smoke today?

"Slow Aged"

smoking a RP 1992 while I am waiting for my iphone update.

Had an 08 RAG tonight, great 2 hour cigar :D

Nothing special today. Smoking a DR Cohiba. This weekend, got a CC Cohiba VI in the dry box for the course.

PC

Padilla Maduro

If I remember correctly. 03 Hoyo des Dieux, 03 Partagas de Partagas #1, 05 RASS, 01 Upmann PC. Good cigar night :act-up:

I enjoy the "name" brands as much as anyone, especially Nicaraguan (or the rare Cuban when I can get one). However for "bang for the buck" I haven't found a cigar yet that delivers as well as the Nicaraguan figurados I get from Larry Lynn on-line. House brand bundles - 25 cigars for ~$40 delivered! Perfect golf course cigar - I've ordered the figurados in three sizes so far and haven't been disappointed yet.

I don't work there, get no commission or anything for the plug - but I DO like a bargain!

I enjoy the "name" brands as much as anyone, especially Nicaraguan (or the rare Cuban when I can get one). However for "bang for the buck" I haven't found a cigar yet that delivers as well as the Nicaraguan figurados I get from Larry Lynn on-line. House brand bundles - 25 cigars for ~$40 delivered! Perfect golf course cigar - I've ordered the figurados in three sizes so far and haven't been disappointed yet.

I don't work there, get no commission or anything for the plug - but I DO like a bargain!

This is exactly why I love omar ortez originals. I can get them for about 2.65$ a stick and they are fabulous. This is why I crack up whenever I see people smoking cohibas , montecristo , and davidoff.10$ plus a stick and they are generally awful. It always seems like they feel the need to either show you the label or tell you what they are smoking. Cigars for me is about finding the cheapest stick possible that tastes good. Unfortunately to a lot of people cigars , as with a lot of other things, are purely symbols of social status.

There are 3 of us who buy in bulk and then split them up. We always look for the "deals" and there are plently of them out there. i don't think we have spent over $3.00 a stick in the last 5 years.

BTW, JR Cigars knock offs are good cigars and when they have the specials the price is right.

I order all my smokes from Tampa Humidor. Great family owned company with amazing prices and I have never received a poor product from them. Talk to Hector he's awesome!!

I can never begrudge someone buying higher priced cigars - like anything else in life, if you can afford it God bless! For me its more than the financial (although that plays a big part) - I guess my project manager background - cost/benefit is taken into consideration. Is a $10 cigar 5x better than a $2 cigar to me? My palate isn't sophisticated enough to appreciate the various nuances of more expensive blends.

As they used to tell us in the service "smoke em if you got em." I'll add "enjoy what you're smoking." LOL

I can never begrudge someone buying higher priced cigars - like anything else in life, if you can afford it God bless! For me its more than the financial (although that plays a big part) - I guess my project manager background - cost/benefit is taken into consideration. Is a $10 cigar 5x better than a $2 cigar to me? My palate isn't sophisticated enough to appreciate the various nuances of more expensive blends.

As they used to tell us in the service "smoke em if you got em." I'll add "enjoy what you're smoking." LOL

I don't begrudge anyone either, hell I have been known to smoke a Padron 26 or 64 on a monthly basis. I do however begrudge people that use them as a status symbol . Nothing wrong with a pricey smoke but you don't have to make it a point to let everyone around you know.

I order all my smokes from Tampa Humidor. Great family owned company with amazing prices and I have never received a poor product from them. Talk to Hector he's awesome!!

I would also strongly recommend clicking the banner at the top or bottom of this forum. Great selection, great service and a forum member to assist in Craig Mac.

I would also strongly recommend clicking the banner at the top or bottom of this forum. Great selection, great service and a forum member to assist in Craig Mac.

Will do JB thanks for the link.

Agree on the banner, just last month I got a box of WOAM and a box of Untold story maduro at retail from that place, it's awesome.

Anyway, currently I am smoking a Partagas 150 with a good friend of mine.

PC

Agree on the banner, just last month I got a box of WOAM and a box of Untold story maduro at retail from that place, it's awesome.

Anyway, currently I am smoking a Partagas 150 with a good friend of mine.

PC

Those are great, my father still has about 12 left and they are getting really hard to find. Enjoy!!

Them 150's amazing, I hoard as much as possible about 5 years ago so I got some left. You are right, they are so hard to find these days, unless you want to fork out $40.00 a stick. Just too bad the 160's nothing like it. Oh how able the new 150 chest, what they claimed to be re-conditioned. Need to get my hands on one of them so I can do a review and compare.

Oh yesterday on the course smoked a RP 1992 from 5 years ago and a WOAM. Both were extremely yummy an smooth from the aging.

PC

Currently smoking a Cohiba Siglo VI from 08 that was gifted to me. Nice relaxing smoke.

PC

perdomo habano robusto---maduro and it was good

Montecristo Media Noche torpedo. Have a La Aurora Preferidos Sapphire waiting for me for my birthday round next weekend.

On sunday while tailgating i had Oliva Reserve Toro. It was good, mild flavor..good smoke.

Nestor Reserve (Sunday golf)

i smoke another cohiba siglo I today. 3 boxes of cubans just arrived to my home BRC, PSD#4 and MGE LE. i cant wait til i finally go home and try them out.

Rare treat, "CAO Brazila"

I had a Nicaraguan Salomon Hembra (6x48x60) that I ordered from L. Lynn Cigars. I've got 4-5 left in the humi, so reordered another bundle. $38.50 (including shipping) for a bundle of 25. A tasty cigar, lots of smoke, and for me, perfect for the golf course.

Also had an LGC Wavell, which is my favorite "go to" cigar. The older blend was better, I think, but the newer ones are still pretty good.

Back