Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gators won the 1st quarter 7-0, but I am thinking the Dawgs will win the game. GATA.

And with GA losing still, doesn't help Boises case at all.

Hello non-national championship bowl!

And with GA losing still, doesn't help Boises case at all.

Hello non-national championship bowl!

No offense but Boise will not play for the MNC, sorry.

K-State offense getting some confidence and keeping up with OU

No offense but Boise will not play for the MNC, sorry.

With Oklahoma losing it will help if they best OSU, and then LSU beat alabama. We have an outside chance, a small one, but how we've played lately we certainly don't deserve a shot.

With Oklahoma losing it will help if they best OSU, and then LSU beat alabama. We have an outside chance, a small one, but how we've played lately we certainly don't deserve a shot.

That is kinda what I mean, if you are hanging your hat on having beat UGA, you are grasping for straws, we haven't been very good since 2007. No one around the country respects BS's schedule. Just keeping it real.

That is kinda what I mean, if you are hanging your hat on having beat UGA, you are grasping for straws, we haven't been very good since 2007. No one around the country respects BS's schedule. Just keeping it real.

Oh for sure. I've been complaining about why we never tried to get into the Pac 12, it made the most sense, we just need a stronger conference presence and then we'll have a better argument. I always kid with my buddy saying "Boise should join the SEC, would own y'all every year" but me and him know better hehe

Oh for sure. I've been complaining about why we never tried to get into the Pac 12, it made the most sense, we just need a stronger conference presence and then we'll have a better argument. I always kid with my buddy saying "Boise should join the SEC, would own y'all every year" but me and him know better hehe

I really would love to see BS move to a more respected conference, with what they have been able to accomplish with their talent it would be something to see what would happen if they were able to consistently recruit 4 & 5 star athletes. That would happen if they were in a BCS conference.

Well it is 17-10 bad guys at the half, we get the ball 1st in the 2nd half. GATA.

17-17 Go Dawgs!!!

20-17 bad guys heading into the 4th quarter. We are playing well except on special teams, hope we can pull this one out.

Dawgs lead 24-20 GATA

Lets go Buckeyes!! Prove that you have made the turn and whip some Beaver ass!!!

The good guys won 24-20, Go Dawgs!!

Tennessee is leading South Carolina 3-0 half way through the 1st quarter.

Kind of anxious to see the Luck-Barkley matchup tonight. Barkley may be able to prove to some NFL scouts that he has a little moxie to be a solid NFL QB with a good showing tonight. I'm still not sure of him as a pro prospect yet but tonight may be a good indicator with the national eyes on him in prime time (not Deion)

I just read a story about this on Yahoo saying this is "taking a cheap shot to the next level" And the connected story says this player got ejected and "The hit was so brutal that it would be surprising if Wade didn't face additional punishment from the SEC next week."

[YOUTUBE]02OPmQd4EyA[/YOUTUBE]

Now I will agree lowering the head is a no-no but I don't see the guy waving for a fair catch. Is the hit really that bad? Or is it just a good stick?

I was watching it WR, and he did hit the receiver early, but frankly I was a little surprised at the reaction. I thought the 15 yard penality was going to be the end of it.

So I have not watched Ohio State play this year. What's with the uniforms? They're terrible. I hate Oregon for what's happened to college football uniforms.

Kevin

I thought he was early regardless but the runner didn't clearly call for a fair catch either. Waving the hand by hips doesn't cut it.

I just read a story about this on Yahoo saying this is "taking a cheap shot to the next level" And the connected story says this player got ejected and "The hit was so brutal that it would be surprising if Wade didn't face additional punishment from the SEC next week."

Now I will agree lowering the head is a no-no but I don't see the guy waving for a fair catch. Is the hit really that bad? Or is it just a good stick?

Yeah seems he got there early that's about it.

Tapatalk

So I have not watched Ohio State play this year. What's with the uniforms? They're terrible. I hate Oregon for what's happened to college football uniforms.

Kevin

It was embarassing to me when Nike made the participants in the Kick Off Classic wear those atrocious unis this year. I hated seeing UGA dressed up like the Power Rangers.

Ga Tech is taking it to Clemson right now, 17-3 with 1:32 to go in the half, and they have to ball on 1st and ten from the Clemson 10.

Make that 24-3 with 32 seconds left in the half.

I was watching live and I think his reaction/celebration after the play may have contributed to his ejection. Vandy coach was pulling his players off the field because they were ready to fight the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back