The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No personal experience with those, but I can vouch for the Speck brand. Have Speck cases on my Macbook Pro and my wife's Macbook Pro.

Well I made the switch over the weekend to an iphone. I am using an Otterbox reflex case. So far I have no complaints about it. It's slightly thinner than the commuter case. I've already had the phone fall twice, once on hardwood floor and it came up with no problems. You can get them on amazon for around 20-25 bucks. It tells you that they don't fit the 4s model, they are lying. Fits without issues.

Well I made the switch over the weekend to an iphone. I am using an Otterbox reflex case. So far I have no complaints about it. It's slightly thinner than the commuter case. I've already had the phone fall twice, once on hardwood floor and it came up with no problems. You can get them on amazon for around 20-25 bucks. It tells you that they don't fit the 4s model, they are lying. Fits without issues.

Thanks for the info ddec. I looked at these online and was interested in grabbing one. I currently use the commuter, but would like something a bit thinner.

Thanks for the info ddec. I looked at these online and was interested in grabbing one. I currently use the commuter, but would like something a bit thinner.

its not much thinner, but it is slightly. My sisters uses the commuter. I like this a little better. I thought it was easier to get in and out of the pocket.

My gf got a Motorola ATRIX 2 the other day...it was the first time that I felt 'phone envy' for another phone and struggled with feelings of 'phone insufficiency' with my iphone 4. For the love of Steve Jobs, Apple had better come out with a larger screen for the iphone 5 otherwise I may be looking to switch. blasphemy, I know.

its not much thinner, but it is slightly. My sisters uses the commuter. I like this a little better. I thought it was easier to get in and out of the pocket.

It's one solid piece, correct?

It's one solid piece, correct?

It's a 2 piece case. But I haven't hand any issues with it coming apart, like I was worried about. It's a real tight fit when you slide it on.
Here is a pic I found
Otterbox-Reflex-iPhone-4-Case-Series-Picture-e1315566948265.jpg

My gf got a Motorola ATRIX 2 the other day...it was the first time that I felt 'phone envy' for another phone and struggled with feelings of 'phone insufficiency' with my iphone 4. For the love of Steve Jobs, Apple had better come out with a larger screen for the iphone 5 otherwise I may be looking to switch. blasphemy, I know.

The HTC Titan might sway me if it ever comes out. Huge screen plus HTC's build quality. But it's windows. It's good but not good too.

Tapatalked by Siri on my iPhone 4

I think I'd rather have Android than Windows. Blech.

The HTC Titan might sway me if it ever comes out. Huge screen plus HTC's build quality. But it's windows. It's good but not good too.

I actually really liked the Galazy S2 on Sprint. Thought the screen was freaking amazing. It was pretty lite too.

I actually really liked the Galazy S2 on Sprint. Thought the screen was freaking amazing. It was pretty lite too.

Light=cheap plastic

Not always true but that's what comes to mind.

Light=cheap plastic

Not always true but that's what comes to mind.

True, but I don't have to worry about glass that way either.

It's a 2 piece case. But I haven't hand any issues with it coming apart, like I was worried about. It's a real tight fit when you slide it on.
Here is a pic I found
Otterbox-Reflex-iPhone-4-Case-Series-Picture-e1315566948265.jpg

I like the looks of that. Going to order one now. Thanks DDec.

True, but I don't have to worry about glass that way either.

I think they all have gorilla glass screens. But if you mean the glass back yeah I agree. I hate the glass back on the i4.

Hanks windows phone is really good. Don't let corporate windows influence you. It's very good on the phone but very limited too. I think if it survives it can be very good.

I think they all have gorilla glass screens. But if you mean the glass back yeah I agree. I hate the glass back on the i4.

I was talking more about the back glass.

They stuck us with an iPhone for our on call phone at work. I can't say I'm in love just yet. I thought this would be a good way to get a chance to see if I'd like one more than my Thunderbolt.

I'm getting a new phone possibly in a few weeks.

They stuck us with an iPhone for our on call phone at work. I can't say I'm in love just yet. I thought this would be a good way to get a chance to see if I'd like one more than my Thunderbolt.

I don't think it's the greatest phone in the world, like many have told me. But so far it's good.

I'm getting a new phone possibly in a few weeks.

Big surprise there! But you are in the wrong thread for the phone you want.

I don't think it's the greatest phone in the world, like many have told me. But so far it's good.
I guess I don't know what to expect or anything, but so far since I'm much more used to my Thunderbolt with Android OS I tend to think I like it more. I just need more time with the iPhone I guess, but that means I'm on call more and I hate that part. This week/weekend I'll have it so I'll mess around with it.

None of that BBM stuff on an iPhone huh?

None of that BBM stuff on an iPhone huh?

Thats the great part of having a work provided BB. Get to have both the iPhone and a Blackberry.

Thats the great part of having a work provided BB. Get to have both the iPhone and a Blackberry.

I couldn't imagine carrying two phones again. I did the BB and personal phone thing. So glad to combine now. Waiting to get my hands on an iPhone 4S as we speak...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back